• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny Skiddo as well.
Lvl.9

Hi I am interested in that as well. I can also offer 4mill. Could I get the original trainer name and original trainer ID of the pokemon to confirm it's authenticity? Thanks!

I also have a shiny Corsola.
I don't know if it's cloned or not(got it from a trade)
OT:Adonis
ID:24920

I have a shiny Swirlix I hatched a while ago, but she/he is at level 1 for now though.

Interested?

I have a shiny Swirlix I hatched a while ago, but she/he is at level 1 for now though.

Interested?

Yes, but could I get the original trainer name and original trainer id of the pokemon to verify its legitimacy? Thanks!

Yes, but could I get the original trainer name and original trainer id of the pokemon to verify its legitimacy? Thanks!

Name is Valent, and the id is 26575. I can have him hold Whipped Dream so he would evolve into Slurpuff upon trade if you like.

I'm willing to trade the Pokemon first because I know I have no Wi-Fi rating.

Name is Valent, and the id is 26575. I can have him hold Whipped Dream so he would evolve into Slurpuff upon trade if you like.

I'm willing to trade the Pokemon first because I know I have no Wi-Fi rating.

Hi does 4million sound reasonable for him? Also I would prefer it not to evolve upon trade please. Also ok my pokemon name is Rivai adding you now, could you please tell me your AC town so I can give you the bells after?

Hi does 4million sound reasonable for him? Also I would prefer it not to evolve upon trade please. Also ok my pokemon name is Rivai adding you now, could you please tell me your AC town so I can give you the bells after?

That's fine. My trainer's name is Valent.

My ACNL town's name is Kelala.

I'm online now.

Last edited:
I have the event lv 50 meloetta it is 100% legit (I got it from gamestop) if your intrested?

I have the event lv 50 meloetta it is 100% legit (I got it from gamestop) if your intrested?

If you did not upload it to pokecheck, did not upload it to instacheck, did not create a copy/clone from it as a template, and truly did obtain it yourself personally from gamestop I will pay 6mill for it. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks!

Last edited:
If you did not upload it to pokecheck, did not upload it to instacheck, did not create a copy/clone from it as a template, and truly did obtain it yourself personally from gamestop I will pay 6mill for it. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks!
Yep I have never hacked a game before so no worries. I truly got it from gamestop. :blush:

Thank you for your business with me.

I apologize for bad wi-fi connection. I live out in the country and you know how the internet usually are in there. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back