• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your business with me.

I apologize for bad wi-fi connection. I live out in the country and you know how the internet usually are in there. x_x

It is ok xD thank you for the pokemon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep I have never hacked a game before so no worries. I truly got it from gamestop. :blush:

Hi if you ready to trade, please open your gates please!

Give me a few minutes please ^^

Ok take your time xD

Notice: After my trade with xanisha I will close thread until I am able to allocate more funds into my pokemon buying thread. Thanks! (I'm poor)

Last edited:
I have quite a few shinies in my PC.
Most of these were gotten over trades on Black2, so I have no way of knowing the past events around these pokemon.

Pokemon, trainer, ID number
*=nicknamed/foreign language
•=Kalos origin

Flygon•, Serena, 50501
Abra•, Genesis, 09449
Umbreon•, Ash, 22483

Sawsbuck, GALATIC, 54535
Sylveon, Sid, 43525
Cacturne*, Japanese, 65529
Palkia, Alfonso, 62976
Terrakion, Richie, 32008
Virizion, Sid, 43525
Thundurus, Cody, 05022
Zebstrika, Zyro, 36249
Kyogre, Namie, 47397
Kirlia, Danny, 52318
Jellicent, DAY, 54138
Pikachu, Soda, 42704
Bisharp, Nathani, 27314
Rotom*, Lillian, 54673

Again I say that I don't know most of their pasts from before gen6.
I can't prove they were hacked any more than that they weren't. Completely neutral.
Choose any that you would like to have, and just throw a buncha weedles or fletchlings back at me in the trades.
...Or choose none at all. S'your choice, I'm fine either way.

Oh. Add my sidebar code for the payments, and add 3883-4974-6595 for the trades.

And another thing, wasn't this thread in the Re-tail board?

Last edited:
@Fire

Sylveon, Sid, 43525
Thundurus, Cody, 05022
Flygon•, Serena, 50501
Pikachu, Soda, 42704

These for 17mill?

@Fire

Sylveon, Sid, 43525
Thundurus, Cody, 05022
Flygon•, Serena, 50501
Pikachu, Soda, 42704

These for 17mill?

Done. I've already added you on two of my 3DS systems.
3566-2020-3457 (Acnl) and 3883-4974-6595 (Pok?mon)
Re-tail method of payment, 999,999 bell items in my town's shop. There's an ABD in the house next to the shop.
As for trading, just throw a buncha weedles my way or something. Ingame, I'm a guy named Kev who is wearing mostly red.

Last edited:
I have a shiny japanese genesect
I can also give an event reshiram

Last edited:
Hey :D Here's some pokemon I got via my friends and wonder trade :)
Despotar (tyranitar)
SIMON

Gyrados
JOJO

Blaziken
ADAM

Milotic
JOJO

piondragi (drapion)
DANIEL

charazard
JOJO

Hope they're not hacked :(

hey I got a mon that might interest you:

Eevee 5 IVs missing Speed

inside a dream ball and HA. breeded by me =)

TBT =), I have around 40 million bells at my bank heheh, I also have a shiny shuppet I breeded, brave 4IVs missing SpA and SpD (24 and 27 if Im not mistaken) and finally a shiny porygon :p 4 IVs missing Def and speed (27 and 3 respectly if not mistaken)

TBT =), I have around 40 million bells at my bank heheh, I also have a shiny shuppet I breeded, brave 4IVs missing SpA and SpD (24 and 27 if Im not mistaken) and finally a shiny porygon :p 4 IVs missing Def and speed (27 and 3 respectly if not mistaken)

Could I get the porygon and evee for 800 please? I'll send the TBT now and my pokemon name is Rivai in case you forgot xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back