• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Legit Shiny Pokemon 3-5million bells each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito

Sword of the Morning
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Lobo
Mint
Feedback
100% (146) +
I am looking to buy legit pokemon. To me legit means no powersave, RNG, action replayed, pokegen'd, or any other nontraditional means of obtaining a shiny pokemon. A legit Pokemon is caught or bred normally in game.

I will pay 3-5million per Shiny Pokemon. I am currently not accepting Event Pokemon.

Please include the original trainer name and original trainer ID of each Pokemon you are offering so I can verify its legitimacy.

Thank you!

P.S If you personally bred or caught the Pokemon I may offer more.

Last edited:
I found them pointless in pokemon silver, the last pokemon game that I played. is there anything special about them now or do they just look cool?

I have a non-hacked Shiny Bunnelby if you want it, what rare items do you have?

I have these unorderables

Chrissy pic
Pango pic
Tammy pic
24 hour shop sign
Soft drink display
Sandwhich display
Buffet server
Chocolate cake x2
Sparkling cider
Shamrock hat
Veggie basket

hmm, how much are you willing to pay in bells? I don't see any items I'm looking for

hmm, how much are you willing to pay in bells? I don't see any items I'm looking for

Hi I need the original trainer name and the original trainer id (underneath the original trainer name) of the pokemon before making a bell offer. Thanks for understanding.

Sounds good, can we trade in animal crossing then Pokemon?

Sure please open your gates. My animal crossing character name is Kirito. I will drop 2.5 million, run to ATM and then drop 1million. Afterwards I will go onto pokemon X (name there is Rivai) to trade for the pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back