leaked screen shot from new Michael Bay film

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Comp10000214.jpg
</div>

Looks pretty cool. thoughts?

It doesn't really look like anything, just something exploding in a field... Doesn't even look like the picture was taken on a very good camera.

There is going to be a Transformers 3 from what I heard.

Did you not expect one? :L

Ricano said:
There is going to be a Transformers 3 from what I heard.

Did you not expect one? :L
Of course, every movie has to be a 3-part series these days :cool:

Yo man, put that *censored.2.0* in a spoiler.
And Jas0n pretty much said it all.

Alright guys, it's a joke. It's not from transformers 3. It's from a movie ive been editing for a month now. Quality isn't too good because theres a lot of movement and i have motion blur on so capturing a screen shot never turns out well in those situations.

Also colour correction isnt final, i need to do it in apple colour, that was just slapped on in after effects for the sake of this thread.

David said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Comp10000214.jpg
</div>

Looks pretty cool. thoughts?
This rumor is true, I live in Wisconsin, and I know that in Milwaukee WI, Michael Bay is shooting the new scenes of transformers 3 with Shia LaBeouf, This is true, so I just wanted everyone to know this, if you disagree, ago ahead... but I know I'm right. Also, there is a new blonde girl as the guys girlfriend, since Megan Fox quit, you can all thank me now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back