• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
I only play with other girls on league besides a few other friends, so if you're a girl (I am one also) add me.

Summoner name is Nelaime, NA.

I'm still a beginner but add me if you want to Lita Chan ^ - ^ (Just bought an Ahri hoodie ^ - ^)

Why does it matter who I prefer to play with? It's not because of playstyle, and it's my league life and not yours, so why does it matter to you?

Because I'm curious? If you don't want to answer the question, then either ignore it or state you are not comfortable asking it. I'm not insisting upon an answer. Don't be a **** or try to be cute though and then blame me for it.

Similarly if I proclaimed that I want to play with people, unless you are black. Obviously there will be people wondering why I would make such a claim and so I should reasonably expect inquiries in that case.

This thread just isn't the same since Karla left TBT.. Nobody has been called a filthy peasant for several pages now..

Ik2NRlB.png

This thread just isn't the same since Karla left TBT.. Nobody has been called a filthy peasant for several pages now..

Ik2NRlB.png

you're a filthy peasant ! :)
yah no I don't play league but i have a friend that does

Last edited:
i'm really bad at lol but it's fun except for when people scream at me because i'm terrible. if you're not going to scream at an unranked level 20something noob i'm called idle on oce. i would play dota but my computer doesn't have enough ram :')

i pick champions for looks over abilities is that bad vi looks cool and is fun to play so i guess it works both ways :cool:

Last edited:
The reason why I picked Elise was because in was like you know what I actually hate spiders, so why not use my archenemy to kill others? (Goes 31/6/11 With Her)

Back