• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Leaf's Gallery

**TAKES THEM BOTH**

jk good to see your gallery open again!! :D Your sketches and new sig look fab, I'm interested to see any new villager signatures from you!

~*~*~ Zaaaaane! There's always a spot for you hehe :>

eep i can't find a form but maybe one that says candyland with a couple of my villagers mixed in? or you could do just one, my villagers are poppy, molly, chrissy, wolfgang, rudy, fang, whitney, beau, deirdre, and mint. i just request that you don't put in fang in there because idk how long he'll be my dreamy, same with chrissy >.< i can add 250 tbt to it if you'd like, i know it's not much but idk how much i owe artists right now so i don't want to be in debt. i have no specification for theme, you can choose c: aslkdjf i have no clue what i'm saying lol, i just love your art. thank you so much for considering!

I'm in love with your typography, gosh ♥ //dies at the fabulous everything

And since this seems to be open ??? I think? Could I possibly request a signature styled after Ankha that reads Luminescence, or if that's too long you can shorten it to Lumi or Lumi?re or even Quixotic/Quix? Thank you very much for considering~

Okies~ I'll get around to starting these two tonight. Hopefully I'll be done soon~ I'll send the two of you a PM when your signatures are done :>

May I please have a slot? If not, may I be on the waiting list?

I would love a typography signature of "Kayla" with Diana (ACNL), Mew (Pokemon), or Togepi (Pokemon) mixed in! Thank you for your consideration, I've always been so jealous of Zane!! (':

Last edited:
Back