• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ðŸŒ± lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD!! No problem! Also small tip : there are two purchase options, manual and instant. When you want your new name to include some characters that aren't alphabet or number, manual one is recommended as you can't do it with instant one. c:

You're the best. So helpful. Thank you SO much again, fr!! <3

Hello! :)

May I please buy a set of golden tools? Thanks!

Hello! :)

May I please buy a set of golden tools? Thanks!

Hi, can I please get 25 blue hydrangea and 25 pink hydrangea?

EDIT: Can I also add in a set of golden tools?

THanks!!

Last edited:
Hey!! Can I get 20 pink hydrangea and 3 blue roses please?

Of course!! Added you, lmk when you're ready for me to drop them off. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, can I please get 25 blue hydrangea and 25 pink hydrangea?

EDIT: Can I also add in a set of golden tools?

THanks!!

Sure! Thanks for ordering! Added, lmk when you're free for me to drop off the items!

Ahhh sorry I didn’t respond earlier!! I’m ready rn but if that doesnt work tomorrow from ab 330 pm pacific time works for me

I'M LITERALLY CRYING RN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION HOLY ASDFGHJKL;'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, of course! Lmk when you're online and ready to make the trade. :)

I'm available now but now doesn't work, I will be available from 10am-11am NZDT time and from 6pm-10pm as well :)

Ahhh sorry I didn’t respond earlier!! I’m ready rn but if that doesnt work tomorrow from ab 330 pm pacific time works for me

No need to be sorry!! Meeting up is hard when you're in different time zones but I'll definitely be on most of the day so feel free to message me when you're available. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now but now doesn't work, I will be available from 10am-11am NZDT time and from 6pm-10pm as well :)

Sorry I missed ya! I'll be around, so feel free to message me when you're free :)

Would you happen to have the following items:
Trumpet
Arched brick floor
Board game
Book stands (x2)
Casablanca lilies
Desk bell
Doctor's desk
Double neck guitar
EKG machine
Exam table
File cabinet (L)
File cabinet (M)
First aid kit
Gadget shelf
Heavy tome
Medicine cabinet
Microscope
Operating room cart
Operating table
Office phone
Reception counter
Reception chair (x2)
Stretcher
IV drip

All but I think 2 are RV items so totally understand if you don't want to go to the trouble to get all of them haha

Would you happen to have the following items:
Trumpet
Arched brick floor
Board game
Book stands (x2)
Casablanca lilies
Desk bell
Doctor's desk
Double neck guitar
EKG machine
Exam table
File cabinet (L)
File cabinet (M)
First aid kit
Gadget shelf
Heavy tome
Medicine cabinet
Microscope
Operating room cart
Operating table
Office phone
Reception counter
Reception chair (x2)
Stretcher
IV drip

All but I think 2 are RV items so totally understand if you don't want to go to the trouble to get all of them haha

I've got you! It'll be 26TBT which you can send to me once I've dropped off the items! Let me know when you're available for me to drop them off. :)

Last edited:
No need to be sorry!! Meeting up is hard when you're in different time zones but I'll definitely be on most of the day so feel free to message me when you're available. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I missed ya! I'll be around, so feel free to message me when you're free :)

Free now, for half an hour or so :)

Ah! I'm sorry I couldn't be on earlier! Is it still okay for me to get a set of golden tools from you? Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back