• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌱 lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyislander

Bells
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Leif
Famous Mushroom
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (58) +
🌴 lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌴

Hi! I've been playing this game since its release and have so much stuff just kind of lying around everywhere in my town(s) that I want get rid of! So I've decided to sell everything for 1TBT each to get it off my hands. Here's what I'm selling:
- Golden Tools
- Wrapped or Unwrapped Clovers
- Sapling and Cedar Saplings
- All Bush Starts
- Hybrids of any kind.
- 200,000 Bells
- Perfect Fruit Baskets
- RV Villager Items
- Sanrio Items
- Anything that can be ordered from the catalog.
- Anything that can't be ordered of the catalog.
- Balloons
- Toy Hammers
- Bubble Blowers
- DLC Items
Your town or mine, doesn't matter <3

Last edited:
I'll gladly take a set of golden tools and how many IGB the rest of my TBT bells can get! I'll totally buy again for you when I have the bells!!

Hi could I please order;
-Bear cap
-Beret
-Bunny hood
-Kerokerokeroppi pins
-Kiki and Lala pin
-Kiki and Lala wand
-Kiki and Lala table

I think that should be 15tbt? Thanks. c:

Hi could I please order;
-Bear cap
-Beret
-Bunny hood
-Kerokerokeroppi pins
-Kiki and Lala pin
-Kiki and Lala wand
-Kiki and Lala table

I think that should be 15tbt? Thanks. c:

Yes! Thank you for ordering. <3 Adding now, lmk when you're ready for me to stop on by! (I never leave the station area, so don't worry!) :)

Hi :) Wondering if you know you can buy a user name change with the "sea shells" currency you have. Just wanted to let you know in case you don't know that and waste 1.200 bells aha. :p

Hi :) Wondering if you know you can buy a user name change with the "sea shells" currency you have. Just wanted to let you know in case you don't know that and waste 1.200 bells aha. :p

I'M LITERALLY CRYING RN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION HOLY ASDFGHJKL;'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'm not sure how many clovers you have, but could I buy 10 of them? And also 10 holly bush starts?

Yeah, of course! Lmk when you're online and ready to make the trade. :)

Last edited:
I'M LITERALLY CRYING RN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION HOLY ASDFGHJKL;'
xD!! No problem! Also small tip : there are two purchase options, manual and instant. When you want your new name to include some characters that aren't alphabet or number, manual one is recommended as you can't do it with instant one. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back