• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Foreverfox's Catalog Shop!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Foreverfox

💖✨silly fox✨💖
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Strange Doll
Strange Doll
Strange Doll
Strange Doll
Strange Doll
Feedback
100% (237) +
Hello All!

I've decided to offer up my catalog to others! Because my villager shop is my primary shop, my catalog shop will only be open during certain times. When you place an order, please be available, especially because my shop will have limited hours. This will ensure that you get your order fulfilled as quickly as possible, and that the shop runs smoothly. When I LIKE your order, I have seen it. When I LOVE your order, you are up next! PLEASE BE READY! All cataloging will happen on my island, and no tours will be allowed during this time. I will allow the dodo code for you when it is your turn. Please stay in the catalog area when you arrive and please leave via the airport. Come with empty pockets and please ensure you pick up and drop everything, and check pockets before leaving!

🕚 SHOP HOURS 🕓
Monday - Wednesday 11:00AM - 4:00PM ET

💲PRICING💲
Complete Sets: 15 tbt

Antique Black
Antique Brown
Antique Natural
Imperial Black
Imperial Blue
Imperial Brown
Imperial Red
Rattan Black
Rattan Brown
Rattan Grey
Rattan Light Brown
Rattan Reddish Brown
Rattan White

Mix of items: 20 tbt (max 20 items per order) - This is the price whether you catalog 1 item or 20, I'm not forcing you to choose less than 20 items. :)

You may use the "Start a List" button within the catalog and share that list, OR the order form below, whichever you prefer.

🛍 CATALOG 🛍

📑 ORDER FORM 📑
Code:
IGN:
ISLAND NAME:
ITEMS & VARIATIONS, OR SETS REQUESTED:
TBT TOTAL:

I will also offer TBT/NMT exchange!
**From 12/9 - 12/16 exchange 1TBT for 2NMT.**
From 12/17, exchange rate will be 1:1.

Thanks for shopping with me!

Last edited: