• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Last call for free gifts [none left]

Hi there! I can get a Red Gift for you. Let me know if you want no message/a specific message/if you want me to come up with one.

In return, I'd love a Green Gift. For messages, if it's not too much trouble, anything fun/cute that's relevant to the collectible/holiday season/winter season/etc. would be lovely! Surprise me!

Let me know if that sounds good!
That sounds perfect! I'll send the gift right away!!
You can do any message you like! Surprise me 🤗
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I'd love a pink present please if you're still giving them away! Your choice on message - thank you and merry Christmas!
Sent on over. I hope you enjoy it, and Merry Christmas to you too!! :]

I’d love a green gift! Thank you very much!
I've run out of collectible presents to give!! But, you get a 100 bell donation, just cause I don't want you to leave empty handed <3

I hope that both of you don't mind me jumping into this, but I have an extra gift that's unaccounted for, and I'd be happy to gift it onwards; no need for anything in return!

So @BakaRina, let me know if you'd still like that Green Gift and if you want no message/a specific message/if you want me to come up with them! There's currently only an hour left to gift stuff, so if it's not too much trouble, let me know as soon as you can~ ☺️

I hope that both of you don't mind me jumping into this, but I have an extra gift that's unaccounted for, and I'd be happy to gift it onwards; no need for anything in return!

So @BakaRina, let me know if you'd still like that Green Gift and if you want no message/a specific message/if you want me to come up with them! There's currently only an hour left to gift stuff, so if it's not too much trouble, let me know as soon as you can~ ☺️
Any message is fine!
Post automatically merged:

I've run out of collectible presents to give!! But, you get a 100 bell donation, just cause I don't want you to leave empty handed <3
Thank you so much! You’re very sweet! 💖

Back