Shop kyu chibis [hiatus] new fixed price!

for Noodles_

fornoodles_zps3e9dd789.png

kermitFlail.gif

YESS! It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so so much!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I wish I had more TBT :c I love your chibis so much <33 I want a couple this time, but I'm broke ;w;

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas hiiiiiiiiiiii kyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3 ;w;

AHHHH kyu after seeing what you did for Noodles i really really would love my mayor or maybe my 2nd mayor with a couple villagers too D: ! i know your new fixed price is 800 TBT, but for having 2 villagers with a mayor how much would it be? i could offer 1,700 TBT, and the villagers i'd like would be Merry and Chief ;u; since you've already done my mayor, here's a reference of my 2nd mayor ^^ she has the cat dress, lemon pack, and yellow shoes and if you could draw her without her halo but with some kind of star hairclip? i understand if you're not able to take my request but thanks so much for checking it out <3

27yakx1.png

Last edited:
Hey ^.^ I'm not sure if you have a slot open, however if you do:

my reference photo: [click]
*I don't have an IG reference atm, I'm yet to update her hair to bright red.
I'd love for her to be holding a steaming mug of coffee if possible

your work is absolutely stunning! I've been looking for an opening for awhile xD I only like have 1 image in my signature however, would you be okay with me using your image with credit in my signature, in the same fashion as the chibi in this current signature?

Hello! I changed my mayor and I would love it if you could draw her holding Marshal please?<3

Not rich but I can pay 1,000 tbt!!!^-^ but if not may I just order a pic of my mayor c:

134t26s.png
i7pmY0I.png

Last edited:
Hi there ^-^
Your art is so absolutely adorable and awesome! That's the most beautiful art I've ever seen!
I wish I had more TBT bells ... :(

Hey I noticed you opened another slot so I'm going to try ordering again ^.^ I'll happily pay 800TBT

my reference photo: Signature chibi :3 except wearing this outfit (x) (no purse), with red ombre hair that fades to blonde at the tips (x), and wearing these boots (x)

I'd love for her to be holding a steaming mug of coffee if possible

your work is absolutely stunning! I've been looking for an opening for awhile xD I only like have 1 image in my signature however, would you be okay with me using your image with credit in my signature, in the same fashion as the chibi in this current signature?

Last edited:
she hasn't been online in weeks guys :( if she ever comes back hopefully she'll go through the past posts to pick some orders for her slot ^^

Back