• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

❀ Star's Art Shop! Sketches, Pixel Chibis + Tamagotchis ❀ CLOSED

shootingxtar

may the stars guide us ☆
Bells
Switch
0886-3128-1017
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (10) +
B8ldGJi.png
B8ldGJi.png
B8ldGJi.png

❀ Star's Art Shop
(Sketches, Pixel Chibis + Tamagotchis) ❀

small_divider.png

Hi guys! I want to rack up some TBT so I'm ready for trading here and stuff :^) I am offering sketches for 150 TBT, cute pixel blinking babs of your ocs or future vacationers for 250 TBT, and cute lil Tamagotchis for 50 TBT!! These are perfect for small signatures. This is mostly first come first served, the slots will be one per person, but you can come back after a week if there are slots open.

WILL DO:

females
males
kemonomimi
ocs
humanoid ocs
fanart (anime character, etc.)
mayors/island inhabitants

WON'T DO: ❌

• furry or animal characters (exception of turning them human kemonomimi)
  • complex armor/suit (this is a simple style keep in mind)
  • anything that I deem I am unable to do that isn't in the "WILL DO" list

Bust Sketches
This can be a sketch of an oc, villager in human version, player character, or even fanart.
human wolfgang for a friend
click -> my character
commi for Jikyul
Chibis
Examples: (commissioned ocs, don't steal)
t00k8Oy.gif
1lBNUVa.gif
jy4Xtci.gif
Choose the base

1. Standing
2. Sitting (+10 TBT- For 2 its an option that they can sit on another object, just ask and I can provide (pillow, etc.))
3. Sitting on New Horizons Log Bench (perfect for island inhabitants!)
cwmADy4.png

Choose the expression

(1, 2, 3, or 4)
1. :D (smiling w/ teeth) see example 2
2. :) (smiling) see example 3
3. :| (straight face) see example 1
4. :3 (cat mouth)
Extra. I can add >.< before they blink (see examples above)

Tamagotchis
I have now made Tamagotchis! Just tell me the color and villager/character that you want.
Examples: (commissioned, don't steal)
RxKh9JJ.gif
wmSEokH.gif
obGEX6I.gif
SdicZrl.gif
CHt2Tap.gif
xlgTKFG.gif

Info:
Set price is 150 TBT for a sketch, 250 TBT for a pixel chibi, and 50 TBT for a Tamagotchi
These are my own bases that I made, don't steal
Art will come in ~75x100 size (2000x2000 for sketch)
If commissioned, it will sometimes take me 2 days or more to complete
Please pay me after receiving your commission!

Slots: OPEN
1. Valzed - chibi
2. Franny - chibi - done
3. amye.miller - tamagotchi - done
4. skarmoury - tamagotchi - done
5. XeroRain - chibi

Sketch Form:
PHP:
[SIZE=1][B][COLOR="#06d1b4"]Character Name: (Optional)
Reference(s):
Expression:
Background color:
Additional Information:
Total TBT:
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Chibi Form:
PHP:
Reference(s):
Body Option (1, 2, or 3):
Face emoji:
Blinking with the >.< added in (y/n):
Additional Information:
Total TBT:
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Tamagotchi Form:
PHP:
Reference(s) (if character):
Tamagotchi color:
Villager (blank if character):
Little strap at the top (y/n):
Additional Information:
Total TBT:
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Thank you for looking! ✰

Last edited:
hi I would like to put in a commission! Is it ok if I could put in two? If not I'll just do the one character here

Character Name: Alice
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/3107317.alice
Expression/Body etc.: Anything you see fit!
Additional Information: Tips of the fingers are blackened
Payment: 200 TBT (If thats ok)

hi I would like to put in a commission! Is it ok if I could put in two? If not I'll just do the one character here

hi i could do her 200 is fine, can i pick any of the outfits, or do you want a specific one? thanks :)

Character Name: Nea
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/1289534.nea
Expression/Body etc.: Happy expression. Pose is up to you!
Additional Information: Please follow the colour scheme of the first 3 images in her gallery.
Payment: 200TBT

hi! welcome to the forums ^^ i really like your example so i would like to order!

Character Name: selene
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/1682550.selene
Expression/Body etc.: any peaceful/calm expression or pose, she lives in space so she can be floating maybe?
Additional Information: i would love to have a couple stars or sparkles aorund her if possible

thanks for considering :)

hi! welcome to the forums ^^ i really like your example so i would like to order!

Character Name: selene
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/1682550.selene
Expression/Body etc.: any peaceful/calm expression or pose, she lives in space so she can be floating maybe?
Additional Information: i would love to have a couple stars or sparkles aorund her if possible

thanks for considering :)

thank you! how much are you offering for her? but i can put you on the second slot :)

ty for being so patient here is ur art :D
1B5U2vB.gif

bump! i redesigned everything here, slots are now open (mostly first come first served)

Hi! Your pixels are adorable! I was wondering if it's possible to reserve a spot? I would love one of these for my NH character but I haven't worked out exactly how she's going to look yet. I'd be happy to pay half or all of the TBT ahead of time to reserve the spot. I understand if the spots can't be reserved but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you!

I just noticed that the TBT system is turned off for right now. I'd be happy to send the TBT asap. Thanks again!

Hi! Your pixels are adorable! I was wondering if it's possible to reserve a spot? I would love one of these for my NH character but I haven't worked out exactly how she's going to look yet. I'd be happy to pay half or all of the TBT ahead of time to reserve the spot. I understand if the spots can't be reserved but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you!

I just noticed that the TBT system is turned off for right now. I'd be happy to send the TBT asap. Thanks again!

hi thank you for your interest! you don't have to pay upfront or anything, but I can reserve the slot for you. Let me know once you have a reference of your NH character, but yes I can add you to the list :D Also asking questions never hurt anyone so thank you for wanting to know ^^

hi thank you for your interest! you don't have to pay upfront or anything, but I can reserve the slot for you. Let me know once you have a reference of your NH character, but yes I can add you to the list :D Also asking questions never hurt anyone so thank you for wanting to know ^^

Thank you so much for holding a slot for me! I'll probably have a ref of my NH character this weekend or early next week after I create her. I don't know what clothing we'll have access to so I may have to pick something from MoriDB for her. If I do I'll include a link to whatever clothes I pick. Thank you again!

Thank you so much for holding a slot for me! I'll probably have a ref of my NH character this weekend or early next week after I create her. I don't know what clothing we'll have access to so I may have to pick something from MoriDB for her. If I do I'll include a link to whatever clothes I pick. Thank you again!

Np and that's fine, and if you wanna see for example I did my island? inhabitant (from pocket camp) because my character for acnh is gonna be really similar so yeah you can expect something like that :)

Np and that's fine, and if you wanna see for example I did my island? inhabitant (from pocket camp) because my character for acnh is gonna be really similar so yeah you can expect something like that :)

I love the bench design & am planning on requesting it for my piece. It's so perfect for NH! My NH character is going to be pretty similar to my NL one but the outfit I use in NL is a QR code so I don't have a standard in game outfit picked out yet.

Last edited:
bump! added a new style available for 100 TBT :D (pls lmk if you think this pricing is fair for it, i might adjust it)
P1aI8kQ.gif

Last edited:
Eek these are so cuute!!
Character Name: (Optional)
Tamagotchi color: Red/black, something to match my avatar background please!
Villager (blank if character): Fang!
Little strap at the top (y/n): Yes!
Additional Information: can he wear the bb tee or just a black shirt?
Total TBT: 100tbt

Last edited:
Eek these are so cuute!!
Character Name: (Optional)
Tamagotchi color: Red/black, something to match my avatar background please!
Villager (blank if character): Fang!
Little strap at the top (y/n): Yes!
Additional Information: can he wear the bb tee or just a black shirt?
Total TBT: 100tbt

Ty! I can do that! I'll start working on it soon. :D

Last edited:
Back