• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

❀ Star's Art Shop! Sketches, Pixel Chibis + Tamagotchis ❀ CLOSED

wait the tamagotchis are the cutest ever i would love one!!

Character Name: Jas
Reference(s) (if character): here!
Tamagotchi color: peach!
Villager (blank if character):
Little strap at the top (y/n): yes!
Additional Information: would you be able to make the strap charm a lil bag of bells? thank you so much!
Total TBT: 50

Additional Information: would you be able to make the strap charm a lil bag of bells? thank you so much!

Gonna add you to the list :blush:

Your tamagotchis are ADORBS. I must have one!

Character Name:
Reference(s) (if character):
Tamagotchi color: Can you do an ombre galaxy type color? If not, Pink would be good :)
Villager (blank if character): Nate
Little strap at the top (y/n): Y
Additional Information:

Okay, I need another tamagotchi. The first one was so cute, lol.

Character Name: Sprinkles
Reference(s) (if character): https://toyhou.se/6185711.sprinkles#20321055
Tamagotchi color: Light red
Little strap at the top (y/n): Yes
Additional Information: Could you include the cherries on the strap again like the first one I ordered?

Thank you! c:

finished yours, lmk of any changes :)
SdicZrl.gif

Character Name: -
Reference(s) (if character): -
Tamagotchi color: pastel blue
Villager (blank if character): Sherb!
Additional Information: if the strap could have a peach keychain that would be cute c:
Total TBT: 50 tbt

if your slots were closed then feel free to ignore this! your tamagotchi are so cute ; ;

Additional Information: if the strap could have a peach keychain that would be cute c:

if your slots were closed then feel free to ignore this! your tamagotchi are so cute ; ;

There was one more slot you're good! I'll add you

I love your art so ****ing much!!! are you still taking comms/adding people to your list, miss? ;w;

Last edited:
I love your art so ****ing much!!! are you still taking comms/adding people to your list, miss? ;w;

I can add you later today once I finish one, and tysm ^^ also I like your persona siggy

I can add you later today once I finish one, and tysm ^^ also I like your persona siggy

Please do!!! and thank you! it's a little edit I made when I ****ed around with transparency hehe :3

Heres my form!

Character Name: XeroRain
Reference(s): I'll take a few good reference pictures for you and edit the link here later on!
Body Option (1, 2, or 3): 1
Face emoji: " :< " Kind of like angry pouting with that mouth if you could make my eyebrows look angry please~ You'll see later on that I do have angry looking eyebrows xD
Blinking with the >.< added in (y/n): Yes please!!
Additional Information: Could you add in my character holding a shovel? I'll give you references of the customized shovel I always use. I'm willing to pay you more for your extra hard work and time ; v ;
Total TBT: I'll let you decide on the end total of TBT.

Your tamagotchis are ADORBS. I must have one!

Character Name:
Reference(s) (if character):
Tamagotchi color: Can you do an ombre galaxy type color? If not, Pink would be good :)
Villager (blank if character): Nate
Additional Information:

yours is done! galaxy egg :)
CHt2Tap.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please do!!! and thank you! it's a little edit I made when I ****ed around with transparency hehe :3

Heres my form!

Character Name: XeroRain
Reference(s): I'll take a few good reference pictures for you and edit the link here later on!
Body Option (1, 2, or 3): 1
Face emoji: " :< " Kind of like angry pouting with that mouth if you could make my eyebrows look angry please~ You'll see later on that I do have angry looking eyebrows xD
Blinking with the >.< added in (y/n): Yes please!!
Additional Information: Could you add in my character holding a shovel? I'll give you references of the customized shovel I always use. I'm willing to pay you more for your extra hard work and time ; v ;
Total TBT: I'll let you decide on the end total of TBT.

sounds good! i don't mind doing those small things like the shovel and expression

Okay, I need another tamagotchi. The first one was so cute, lol.

Character Name: Sprinkles
Reference(s) (if character): https://toyhou.se/6185711.sprinkles#20321055
Tamagotchi color: Light red
Little strap at the top (y/n): Yes
Additional Information: Could you include the cherries on the strap again like the first one I ordered?

Thank you! c:

done!
xlgTKFG.gif
:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

sherb is done :D
TxQ87aH.gif

If you need any more reference pictures or have any questions please let me know miss! Also just to be descriptive about the shovel, its black with a roses design on it, thank you so much again for putting me on your list! ;w;

References:

EUNl--nU4AAifqN

EUNl--RU0AAJ3KA

EUNl--oUYAAV-Fs

EUNl--gVAAAhK_p

P4iseKI.png

Hi! I am so, so sorry it took me so long to be able to have refs for you. First rl issues prevented me from starting NH on the 20th. Then I had a hard time finding clothes I liked for my character. Once I found an outfit & took pics I ran into another issue. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I couldn't figure out how to get pics off the Switch without having to remove the microSD card. Thankfully I figured that out & now have refs. Again I'm truly sorry for all of the delays. Please take all the time you need. I'm more than happy to wait especially since you've been patiently waiting on me. Thank you!

Character Name: Resident Rep. Valerie Brody but everyone just calls her Brody
Reference(s): Here's my girl. (Finally!)
Body Option (1, 2, or 3): 3 (with bench)
Face emoji: Just smiling is fine.
Blinking with the >.< added in (y/n): I'd like blinking without the >.< if that's okay.
Additional Information: I'd like Brody to be wearing her hat but I understand if that's not possible. Thank you!
Total TBT: 250 TBT

Hi! I am so, so sorry it took me so long to be able to have refs for you. First rl issues prevented me from starting NH on the 20th. Then I had a hard time finding clothes I liked for my character. Once I found an outfit & took pics I ran into another issue. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I couldn't figure out how to get pics off the Switch without having to remove the microSD card. Thankfully I figured that out & now have refs. Again I'm truly sorry for all of the delays. Please take all the time you need. I'm more than happy to wait especially since you've been patiently waiting on me. Thank you!

Character Name: Resident Rep. Valerie Brody but everyone just calls her Brody
Reference(s): Here's my girl. (Finally!)
Body Option (1, 2, or 3): 3 (with bench)
Face emoji: Just smiling is fine.
Blinking with the >.< added in (y/n): I'd like blinking without the >.< if that's okay.
Additional Information: I'd like Brody to be wearing her hat but I understand if that's not possible. Thank you!
Total TBT: 250 TBT

aaa don't worry about it I had no problem waiting! also you can upload the pictures to twitter or facebook from the switch gallery and download them there :)

aaa don't worry about it I had no problem waiting! also you can upload the pictures to twitter or facebook from the switch gallery and download them there :)

Thank you for being understanding! I actually did figure out that I can upload to Facebook but I felt so dumb for not figuring it out sooner. Oh my gosh, I think I put my Brody in basically the same outfit as your character in your sig! I promise I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't even realize it until just now.

Back