• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

**temporary HIATUS** 🍪 kookey bits 🍪 art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

kookey

Intergalactic Traveler
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (200) +
t8af6SL.jpg

none
Hi there! Long ago, I used to have an art shop on TBT Forums. I’m trying to get back into the swing of things as it was a fun time in my life.

Update (July 14): I’m going to wrap up current commissions and then go on a short hiatus/break. I’ve been a little under the weather so I’m going to take a few days to recoup. In the meantime, please feel free to drop a comment if you’re still interested in being added to the wishlist. I’m happy to ping once I’m back!

June 16 2020: I’ve had the shop for a few weeks now as a “pop up” and so far it’s been a lot of fun. I think it’s here to stay! Expect some updates in the coming days of new styles and offerings! I’ve already added some changes so please be sure to read through this post.

🍪STYLE

70C58C95-49FB-4B3B-9EE5-2827E927C665.png
5681AE4F-D680-4072-A143-7E439D5E4EDF.png
050CCB06-5601-4EF8-A0FE-A1ED30AA49F1.png
4TZhw2s.png

🍪PRICING
  1. I am looking for mainly tbt right now but also open to my wishlist items (here or here) as an add on.
  2. There are no strict prices. Pay what you feel is fair. That being said, if I feel it’s not worth the cost, I have the right to decline your request.
🍪WHAT I DRAW
  1. **NEW** I now offer headshots, busts, waist length drawings. Please check the spoiler below what each length roughly entails.
    headshot:
    uwHf4ey.png

bust:
    J5zusGP.png

waist:
    QNl426I.png
  2. Currently only drawing humanoid characters. Small non human details (like animal ears) are okay. Just ask!
  3. Only drawing one figure at a time for now, but eventually I hope to open it up to couples, etc.
🍪PROCESS & TIMELINE
  1. Please post your request & provide any references of your character as well as what you’re offering in payment. Please include any specific details you’d like included (accessories, expressions, poses, etc.)
  2. Once I accept, I require payment upfront.
  3. I’m a little slow when it comes to drawing and I work full time. I hope to get these drawing back to you within a couple days. If I have several commissions in queue before you, it may take me a week or two.
  4. Delivery is via direct message. I’ll send an un-watermarked version for you to use for non commercial purposes as you wish.
  5. I have a waitlist in case you’re interested but I don’t have any slots open. I will message when slots become available. You will have 24 hours to respond if you’re still interested otherwise I’ll open to other people.
  • Athros
  • seularin
  • Amilee
  • Sleepserum
  • elizarose
  • turtleyawesome55

Last edited:
not ordering as im saving my tbt for the mori collectible so i hope its ok for me to comment this but your art is so beautiful!! hope to commission you in the future and good luck with your new shop 💗 ✨

not ordering as im saving my tbt for the mori collectible so i hope its ok for me to comment this but your art is so beautiful!! hope to commission you in the future and good luck with your new shop 💗 ✨
Thank you! I hope I get to draw for you soon!

I will open nmt payments eventually, but there’s some stuff I really want that requires tbt and I’m running low 😔

Hi! Your art looks super amazing! If you could draw my mayor Delilah, that would be great!
Refs:
1589850213176.png
81A59571-5249-4458-B998-9D4D492BB863.jpeg
Would 100 tbt be okay?

Not sure how many slots are open but I would like to request a drawing as well! :D
Ref: below (please give my character eyebrows xD) :p

Thank you! (>^_^)>
Payment: 100 tbt!

Attachments

• character ref spring.jpg
    character ref spring.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Thank you so much!! And my pleasure! Take your time too, and don’t worry about how long it takes. :giggle:
really dig your style! i would love for you to draw my island rep!
offer: 100 tbt?

thanks for considering!

I accept you both! Haha I didn’t expect so quick a response so I didn’t even think about slots.

Please send payment and I’ll add you to my queue. Thank you for your business!

hi! would love to also commission a piece for 100 tbt? your art is too cute!
here's my islander rep!

tysm for considering!

Last edited:
Hi! I can offer 100 TBT :)
I'd love one of my rep
vaAsgcJ.png
(with a mole under her right eye//on the left when looking at the pic)
thanks so much for the consideration!

Hi, could I get one done for my island rep for 100tbt please?
EXS_7Y_UcAEeul3
Hi! I can offer 100 TBT :)
I'd love one of my rep
vaAsgcJ.png
(with a mole under her right eye//on the left when looking at the pic)
thanks so much for the consideration!

Hi thank your interest! Right now my slots are full but if you’re ok with waiting, I can put you on a waitlist and pm you when slots open up. If you’re still interested then, we can exchange funds and I’ll begin drawing.

Hi thank your interest! Right now my slots are full but if you’re ok with waiting, I can put you on a waitlist and pm you when slots open up. If you’re still interested then, we can exchange funds and I’ll begin drawing.
I'm cool with that! :D

hello! your style is so nice!! ; - ; i was wondering if i could also get on your waitlist? o:

Back