• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'll get home in about 15 mins.
Could we please take him if he's still there?
Since you already added my FC, it is no problem at all for me to simply leave the gate open. You may pick up Clay even if I am away at the time (his house will be at the very bottom-right of the map).

Since you already added my FC, it is no problem at all for me to simply leave the gate open. You may pick up Clay even if I am away at the time (his house will be at the very bottom-right of the map).
Ahhh okay, I got it! Thank you so much!
I'll post here when we're done convincing him!

-- edit --
She's coming over right now. She cannot speak English, she's saying thank you.

Last edited:
Ahhh okay, I got it! Thank you so much!
I'll post here when we're done convincing him!

-- edit --
She's coming over right now. She cannot speak English, she's saying thank you.
Glad to help you guys get Clay.

Updates:

Clay has been adopted.

Eugene the smug koala has moved in.

Sally the normal squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Sally_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

(In a few minutes, I am heading off for tonight, but if interested feel free to send me a VM.)

Updates:

Frita the uchi sheep has moved in.

Astrid the snooty kangaroo is 'in boxes.'

95px-Astrid_NL.jpg

Anyone want her?

Updates:

Tank the jock rhino has moved in.

Frita the uchi sheep is 'in boxes.'

Ovinia.png

Anyone want her?

FRITA IS SO CUTE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to take that delicious sheep for my second town if shes still available :D

*insert post-merge blocker*

Speed Cycle Mode Engaged
Thank you, Maruchan!

I'm tempted to pick her up lol but i already have her in my second town and i don't want two uchi sheep in my main town. Hope she finds a home
Oh, darn, heh. Fortunately, someone has asked for her since your post.

Lurking for Tank, if you don't mind.
Not at all.

Updates:

Frita has been adopted.

Mathilda the snooty kangaroo has moved in.

Al the lazy gorilla is 'in boxes.'

95px-Al_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

hi im new to forums so sorry if im inexperienced but i was wondering if i could get molly the duck?

Good afternoon, sir. I have noticed that you have Eugene under your possession. If I may, I'd like to take him off your hands when he moves. Is this ok?

hi im new to forums so sorry if im inexperienced but i was wondering if i could get molly the duck?
Although I do not reserve, I will send you a visitor message (i.e., a message on your public profile page: http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?78014-jellyroll) after I announce that Molly is moving. She will go to whoever asks first and has space in their town, though I do tend to hold villagers for about an hour so you do not necessarily need to be online the precise moment I announce.

Good afternoon, sir. I have noticed that you have Eugene under your possession. If I may, I'd like to take him off your hands when he moves. Is this ok?
Good afternoon to you, Captain. As with everyone who lurks, you will get a VM when the wanted villager is moving, certainly.

Last edited:
Updates:

Flo the uchi penguin has moved in.

Tank the jock rhino is 'in boxes.'

95px-Tank_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Tank may go to whoever asks first, and has space in their town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back