Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for this wonderful villager!
You are most welcome! She remains a favorite of mine. I was looking for Molly for months before a cycler asked if I would like to get her for free. Since my town was just devastated by a mean-spirited guest (back when I was a more naive player), the cycler's gesture lifted my spirits.

Updates:

Molly has been adopted. Sorry to the other members who were interested; wish I had more than one Molly.

Apple the peppy hamster has moved in. If she does not scream 'pep,' I have no idea who does.

Mathilda the snooty kangaroo is 'in boxes.'

95px-Mathilda_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Just a reminder that since Mathilda was taken from 'the void,' I cannot vouch for her 'originality;' all I know for certain is her shirt is different.

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Mathilda may go to whoever asks first and has space in their town.

Last edited:
Updates:

Mathilda has been adopted. That makes 2 out of 2 for this villager.

Mott the jock lion has moved in.

Midge the normal bird is 'in boxes.'

95px-Midge_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Midge may go to whoever asks first and has space in their town.

Thank you once again zulehan ^^
You are most welcome!

Updates:

Midge has been adopted.

Cesar the cranky gorilla has moved in.

Boomer the lazy penguin is 'in boxes.'

150px-Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Update:

I am not cycling anymore, at least for the moment. My apologies to the lurkers, and best of luck getting your wanted villagers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back