• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Omg stitches! I really shouldn't..... Oh well! I'll buy him if no one else is taking him, I will have to tt to make room for him though, but it won't take me long ^_^ I can pay the 80 Tbt just fine! (I can also start tting now if you'd like)

Last edited:
Omg stitches! I really shouldn't..... Oh well! I'll buy him if no one else is taking him, I will have to tt to make room for him though, but it won't take me long ^_^ I can pay the 80 Tbt just fine! (I can also start tting now if you'd like)

what it be any trouble if you TTed now? No need to rush! :)

Stitches is a real cutie. Hope he settles in nicely!

thanks!

Nope it's fine! One of my villagers is moving out on the 13th so I just have to go and let them move and then come back. The only thing is one of my dreamies is moving in tomorrow and I want to make a good impression and not just a time travel past their arrival lol! I'll be a few minutes, half and hour at most!

Nope it's fine! One of my villagers is moving out on the 13th so I just have to go and let them move and then come back. The only thing is one of my dreamies is moving in tomorrow and I want to make a good impression and not just a time travel past their arrival lol! I'll be a few minutes, half and hour at most!

alright! Just reply when you're ready!

Hey Kevin, I'm sorry if I'm getting this wrong.
I'm willing to pay over 150 TBT for Stitches if you may sell him to me. Thank you!

Last edited:
hi! ;; sorry to be a bother, but what cycling method do you use? i just picked the game back up since the amiibo update, but the one i always relied on isn't working anymore. i did the advance 1 year, advance another year, then five days, and i've just lost both of the villagers i was trying to hold onto and get held.

i have zucker in my town, and a friend wants him, but i'm afraid to try and get him into boxes since i've already lost my faves.

:(

hi! ;; sorry to be a bother, but what cycling method do you use? i just picked the game back up since the amiibo update, but the one i always relied on isn't working anymore. i did the advance 1 year, advance another year, then five days, and i've just lost both of the villagers i was trying to hold onto and get held.

i have zucker in my town, and a friend wants him, but i'm afraid to try and get him into boxes since i've already lost my faves.

:(

wait, so you've been tting one year forward, then another year forward? what i do is whenever a villager is in boxes, TT back a year and 5 days, then a year forward, then 5 days forward. a villager should be in boxes!

wait, so you've been tting one year forward, then another year forward? what i do is whenever a villager is in boxes, TT back a year and 5 days, then a year forward, then 5 days forward. a villager should be in boxes!
i've been using this method ever since i started playing acnl, but tonight it seems to have failed. :(
i'll have to try yours instead, and hopefully i won't lose anybody else!
thanks so much.

Static is in boxes you say? :3 I'd gladly adopt him, if my town wasn't so new and villagers weren't moving in ever 2 days preventing me for buying him. :/ Anyway could I lurk for Purrl and Roald? And best of luck to whoever adopts Static! :)

Last edited:
Back