• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

Mayor Name: Zaidaa
Town Name: Moonside
DC/FC: N/A
Above Town Phrase: N/A
Current Villagers: N/A
Dream Villagers: Roscoe, Bangle, Julian, Hamlet, Moose, Stitches, Gayle, Olivia, Erik, Deirdre (Bold=Obtained)
Background Choice and Shape: Oval please ^_^ -> Background
Color Choice: Purple and Yellow ?
Overall town theme: N/A
Font Style: Something a little fancy-ish ?
Mayor Chibi: yes (But not from the Chibi makers listed in the OP, if this is not ok please let me know ^_^)
Special Requests: Could you highlight my obtained dreamies in white? Doesn't have to glow. ^_^

I love your signatures! ^_^ If my request is accepted I will send you the TBT right away! <3 <3

Yes mam :) and send me a PM of the chibi design and as long as the person who made it is alright with others using it I am more than happy to put it in

I'm glad you like my signatures :D I'll have it done in the am as I should be asleep -.-

Yes mam :) and send me a PM of the chibi design and as long as the person who made it is alright with others using it I am more than happy to put it in

I'm glad you like my signatures :D I'll have it done in the am as I should be asleep -.-

Yay!! I will PM you right now then send you the TBT xD <3
I hope linking your shop in my giveaway boosts your requests!!

haha thanks xD it means a lot to me that you linked, I can't always be bumping online so I don't get as much exposure as others xD

haha thanks xD it means a lot to me that you linked, I can't always be bumping online so I don't get as much exposure as others xD

I honestly didn't even know you had a shop until you mentioned it! And I am so glad you did, because I love your work ^_^ Can't wait to see it!! <3 I will definitely try to help you out with bumping and advertising for you xD

free bump :) love the new shop layout and your signatures of course! keep up the good work <3

Mayor Name: Panda
Town Name: Paris
DC/FC: FC:0920-1876-8409
Above Town Phrase: the noisy city of
Current Villagers: Stitches, Tangy, Bluebear, Lily, Mira, O'hare, Static, Benjamin, Soleil,
Dream Villagers: Poppy, Lolly
Background Choice and Shape: Two Curve, and http://media.tumblr.com/37c3c0934c1e7031b4b4cc4ce5debaaf/tumblr_inline_n0oizg42Lh1s829k0.gif
Color Choice:(I'll pick suitable colors if nothing here) do not what goes well with this...
Overall town theme: Paris-y?
Font Style: you pick what seems best
Mayor Chibi: yes, will pm (even though you are probably asleep when i PM :p)
Special Requests:ummm, am i able to request a chibi French bulldog behind my character if possible?

Awesome request has been accepted one more open slot :)

thanks for the compliments guys :blush:

Mayor Name: Diana
Town Name: Elewoods
DC/FC: fc : 008726445945
Above Town Phrase: n/a
Current Villagers: n/a
Dream Villagers: Ankha , Marshal , Stictches, fauna , Erik , beau , bam , Diana , merengue and julian
Background Choice and Shape: rounded rectangle
Color Choice: optional light blue and pink
Overall town theme: spring :3
Font Style: don't mind
Mayor Chibi: yes will pm
Special Requests:

- - - Post Merge - - -

It won't send by pm so here it is image.jpg Ty c:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Mayor Name: Nate
Town Name: Barknock
DC/FC: No
Above Town Phrase: The Colorful World Of
Current Villagers: N/A
Dream Villagers: Julian, Chow, Merry, Pietro, Amelia, Tipper Obtained: Pietro, Amelia, Tipper, Merry
Background Choice and Shape: You choose background, Rounded rectangle
Color Choice: N/A
Overall town theme: Colorful
Font Style: You choose
Mayor Chibi: No
Special Requests: With my obtained dreamies, could you put a little pixel orange for them? And then somewhere on the bottom, put "Obtained= -Insert little pixel orange-".

sounds good =) should be done sometime tomorrow, I'll run some backgrounds by you before I get started

I would like a sig!
Mayor Name: Ray
Town Name: Imus
DC/FC: FC: 0791-1076-5664. DA: 4600-2600-3380
Above Town Phrase: The Beautiful Town of
Current Villagers: Doc, Wolfgang, Lyman, Sylvia, Cranston, Chrissy, Celia, Yuka, Skye and Phil
Dream Villagers: n/a
Background Choice and Shape: The 1st example, Disneyland, Rectangle. No animations please
Color Choice: Blue and Green
Overall town theme: n/a
Font Style: you choose
Mayor Chibi: no
Special Requests: Yes, display FC and DA, native fruit is pears display also and no animations.
How much will this cost ?

It's the same across the board -> 70TBT
I don't particularly like modifying prices based on what is and isn't in a signature as it opens up for delays related to price haggling

yep :) I PM to confirm I've received your signature order and clarify any details, saves from junking up the thread

Back