• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

kbelle4

Kandise // Foxglove
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (43) +
❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

I will no longer be completing signatures due to lack of time and energy to do so anymore. If this changes at any point I will return to the shop.

ntovnu.png

RmlE4e.png

CUwr9j.gif
  • 9.10.14 - Avatar Shop Now Open! I've been contemplating adding another service for awhile, so you can now purchase avatars!
  • 9.8.14 - New chibi maker! Dream Selfy. It takes a bit of time to get used to, but great for more fantasy themed mayors!
  • 9.5.14 - So... 1/2 my background links stopped working. Found a bunch of news ones (and that one of my old ones had just changed their tumblr).
  • 9.1.14 - new spring themed layout....because I clearly can't follow seasons like a normal person.
  • 9.1.14 - minor changes to rules/request form. Instead of PMing my mayor chibis, now include them in your order post. Hopefully this will decrease confusion ^.^
  • 8.8.14 - added a discount for repeat customers
  • 8.7.14 - minor updates to rules, as well as sizing information and clearer instructions on PMing mayors to me

6DpWyE.gif

1. Please read all rules prior to ordering :3
  2. Be patient. I try and get one signature done per day but I'm only one person who also has a life.
  3. I will make signatures in order. You can't pay to jump the list.
  4. If my list is full my shop will automatically close.
  5. Please do not order while my shop is closed, I will reopen again when I have time.
  6. PM me if my shop is closed and you'd like a 1 hour prior alert of it opening again
  7. Don't edit the image and crop out my credit. I am more than happy to edit it to your specifications!
  8. An update is a change in villagers or mayor chibi only. To change major aspects it will require purchasing a new signature.
  9. I reserve the right to change prices. I will not do this between order and payment, however I may do this between shop openings as these are rather time consuming.
  10. Payment must be received prior to my starting your signature.
  11. Tips are not required, I set the price what I'd like to be paid. If you really feel your signature is outstanding I will accept a tip after you've received the finished product. I am always happy to see bumps and thread ratings as they help me greatly!
  12. Be kind to everyone here ♥ (and everyone in general, life's too short to be mean)

TtOR8e.gif

1. I will respond in a timely manner
  2. I will give you a time frame of when your signature will be completed and stick to it
  3. I will work on it until you are happy :3 I won't be offended by your requests for changes or tweaks
  4. I will update your previously completed signature within 24 hours of seeing your PM unless I have a specific reason I can't get to my laptop

vXe4Q3.gif

Signature: 85TBT/dream villager (seeking Pecan and Bonbon)
Updates: complimentary (PM me for updates whether shop is open or not)
Repeat Customers: 60TBT (completely new signature after previous signature purchase)

RmlE4e.png

dA6UK3.gif
Sp7aCU.gif

• By default all of my signatures are 250x500, fitting within the TBT guidelines. However, this means you can only have 1 line of text size 3 or smaller underneath, if you need more space please tell me so under special requests.
  • I prefer to work with animated background images. A good selection can be found in the resource list or by searching pixel scenery on tumblr.
  • If you can't choose a background image, give me a theme and I'll send you a list of ones I feel work well. Please let me know if you'd like me to do this.
  • I prefer not to be given a specific font, but if you want a certain font style (ex: cursive, handwritten, sleek) let me know
  • I can outline villagers or put a glow on them. However, a glow increases the color count and can cause a grainy effect on the animation.
  • I like to include a mayor chibi. I have a variety of makers in the resources section. Please insert a screenshot of the finished chibi in your order.
  • Any phrase can be put above or below the town name, or none, it's up to you.
  • I have a variety of shape options in the background shapes, my personal favorites are pointed and two-curve
  • I will try my best to honor any special requests :) if you have something in mind that isn't listed as a design option, it doesn't mean I won't do it.

iggDhF.gif

Backgrounds:
  • one
  • two
  • three
  • four (you have to start on page 36 and go backwards)
  • five * my favorite! 100's of scenes to choose from!
Featured Backgrounds:

tumblr_m3mtn78wgB1rv68y7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lxtgsc2rcT1qif29do1_400.gif

tumblr_l9khcnmWxM1qzcrd8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3msckeSHP1rv68y7o1_400.gif
Background Shapes:
VMdixk.gif

o2SIbz.png

MxSrPL.png

tumblr_m3c7bwhy4X1qb1380.gif
Mayor Chibi Makers:

RmlE4e.png

TrCPm3.gif

cToqmM.gif

Mayor Name:
Town Name:
DA/FC: optional
Town Phrase: optional
Current Villagers: optional
Dream Villagers: optional
Background Choice and Shape: optional
Color Choice: optional (I'll pick suitable colors if nothing here)
Overall town theme: optional
Font Style: optional
Mayor Chibi: yes or no (if yes remember to insert the screenshot)
Special Requests: optional

Code:
[color="#989898"][PLAIN]
[img]https://imageshack.com/a/img661/9513/cToqmM.gif[/img]
[COLOR="#989898"][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Mayor Name:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Town Name:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]DA/FC:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Town Phrase:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Current Villagers:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Dream Villagers:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Background Choice and Shape:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Color Choice:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Overall town theme:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Font Style:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Mayor Chibi:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Special Requests:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[/PLAIN][/color]

cToqmM.gif

Mayor Name: Kandise (do not include)
Town Name: Grimsby
DA/FC: n/a
Town Phrase: Woodlands
Current Villagers: Tammy, Jacques, Apollo, Marshal, Erik, Whitney, Fauna, Teddy
Dream Villagers: Pecan, Bonbon
Background Choice and Shape: two curve, https://38.media.tumblr.com/59a37379d87b55fa60914349e2d9a44a/tumblr_mukur6odaJ1sicqz2o1_400.gif
Color Choice: deep blues
Overall town theme: woodland, forest
Font Style: mixed
Mayor Chibi: yes
Special Requests: include a pixel pear near the town name. please use found/seeking instead of current/dreamie and have them bounce
Ydv36S.png

Finished order, after proofing:
BO5hrY.gif

RmlE4e.png

lfFpgF.gif
  1. Rignelda (completed)
  2. ChocolateChip_Bunny (proofing)
  3. Mekan1 (in progress)
  4. madokaname
tumblr_lymozkO6vY1qbs47q.gif
06421h1_01%5B1%5D.gif
tumblr_lymozkO6vY1qbs47q.gif

65mqyC.png

RmlE4e.png

all pixels from pixels--galore@tumblr, credit to original artist if known can be found there

Last edited:

tNRYhY.png

RmlE4e.png

Ln2aPG.gif
9h70sG.gif

I now offer avatars! Super cool right? Here's a bit about them:
  • Perfect for getting an avatar that showcases who you are
  • Please read all rules in the main signature shop post above. All rules apply here except I do not update avatars.
  • I make shaped avatars featuring a character/chibi/villager
  • I do NOT make GFX based avatars, there are plenty of fantastic GFX creators on this site however!
  • I'll pretty much always have a slot open for these
vXe4Q3.gif

Repeat Customer: 30TBT (applies for both previous signature and/or avatar purchase)
As always, I charge what I want for the time required to make these. Tipping is not necessary, nor accepted until your avatar has been completed and approved by you!

RmlE4e.png

yx8Vry.gif

image.php
oYzVO5.png
dWrTe7.png
wC5qG5.png

SV7GvR.png
slqZfT.png

RmlE4e.png

dA6UK3.gif
Sp7aCU.gif

• By default all avatars will be 100x100 without animation. If you have purchased a wider avatar or the option to have an animated avatar in the (TBT shop) you can request animation or alternative widths under special requests.
  • Although I have a standard form to make things easier for you, I can accommodate any ideas you want! Describe what you're looking for under special requests if it isn't a standard option.
  • I have a variety of shape options listed in the avatar shapes section, however, any shape can be made upon request.
  • I have provided a list of sites with some good background choices for avatars. I also have examples of background types you can request. If you can't find the pattern you want or the background type isn't listed, feel free to provide a general description of what you're looking for and I'll do my best to match it.
  • Any character/chibi/villager can be used in the avatar, please provide a link or screenshot of your choice. Chibi makers can be found in the main signature post.
  • I can include a banner with your name or a short phrase (<15 characters total) on it. See my avatar for what a banner looks like in an avatar!
  • My pixel Chibi was made by Hzl, if she has slots open you can order one (here).
iggDhF.gif

sIEcfK.png
3T7Nu4.png
YaEZdE.png

These are my standard shapes. If you have another shape in mind I will do my best to accomodate :3

Background Resources:
Search for the perfect background at these sites
  1. one
  2. two
  3. three
  4. four
Searching Tumblr is also a great way to find high quality patterns and backgrounds

Backgrounds Types:
these are just examples of background types you can ask for
LNyTji.png
ACW9gj.png
tk8Ytu.png

**If choosing scene, must include link to scene or, if also purchasing/have purchased a signature, state you'd like the same as in your signature**

RmlE4e.png

TrCPm3.gif
mzxTUQ.gif

Name: required - state whether you want it on the avatar or not
Background Choice: description of background, background type, or link to specific background
Banner and Phrase: optional - if yes please include what you want on the banner (<15 char.)
Character: screenshot or direct link to character/mayor chibi, villager can just be named
Color Choice: required
Special Requests: optional

mzxTUQ.gif

Name: Kandise, please include
Background Choice: galaxy pattern
Banner and Phrase: include banner with "Kandise" written on it
Character: http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae91/HazelBURYFC/Artwork/TBT PIXELS/kbelle4_zps85320909.gif
Color Choice: light blues and purples
Special Requests: add the Tammy Pixel sprite beside my mayor sprite. I have previously purchased the animated avatar option from the shop, please use animated chibi.

Will result in this avatar, after approval:

image.php

Code:
[PLAIN]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR="#989898"]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img903/6707/mzxTUQ.gif[/img]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Name:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Avatar Shape:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Background Choice:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Banner and Phrase:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Character:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Color Choice:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[COLOR="#b3c984"]Special Requests:[/COLOR] [i]type here[/i]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/PLAIN]

RmlE4e.png

lfFpgF.gif
  1. starlark (completed)
  2. ADanishMuffin (proofing)
  3. open
  4. open
flor24.gif
flores.png
flor24.gif

RmlE4e.png

Last edited:
Ok Hun ... I want to try this for fun ... But I will need a little help on some things

Mayor name: Penelope
Town Name : TubeTown
Above town phrase ??? Rainy Seaside Town
Current Villagers: Merengue, Marshal, Ankha, Diana, Zucker, Bam, Kyle, Bianca, Pietro, Agnes
Dream Villagers: Gala, Pekoe, Apollo
Background Choice: Rounded Rectangle
Color Choice: ?? You choose coordinating colors
Overall town theme: rainy village (from your link - rainy bench scene or windy town/ bridge scene)
Font Style: clear Block lettering
Mayor Chibi: yes, I'll PM you once you accept my request
Special Requests: picture of a Daschund ??

image.jpg

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Olivia

Town Name: Tirisfal Glades

Above Town Phrase: n/a

Current Villagers: Rosie, Curly, Klaus, Maple, Fuchsia

Dream Villagers: Pashmina, Genji, Chops, Fang, Coco, Biskit, Ankha

Background Choice and Shape: Rounded Rectangle

Color Choice: Black with pastel blues and grays, and white

Overall town theme: Gothic

Font Style: Up to you

Mayor Chibi: Yes

Special Requests: None

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Honey
Town Name: Solace
Above Town Phrase: The Soothing Town of
Current Villagers: Ruby, Axel, Hamphrey, Peanut, Goldie, Savannah, Rod, Bluebear, Quillson, Knox (no outlines)
Dream Villagers: n/a
Background Choice and Shape: rounded rectangle, http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m102/HoneyAura/acnlsiggif_zpse68ec129.gif
Color Choice: pinks & purples
Overall town theme: oriental, peaceful
Font Style: cursive
Mayor Chibi: yes please
Special Requests: Can you please set most of them on the wall (that's along the stairs), some on the stairs, and maybe one or two in the tree(s)?

Thank you! I'll PM you the link in a sec

Mayor name: Jessica
Town NAme: Shinhwa
DC/FC: yes. FC: 2578-3886-4005
DA: 5000-3713-8954
Above town phrase: We're all mad here at
Current Villagers: Chevre, Beau, Marshal, Ruby, Diana, Skye, Merengue, Zell, Julian, Flurry
Background choice and shape: http://i.imgur.com/5OAgDp2.gif and rounded rectangle
Color choice: You can choose whatever matches:)
Font Style: Any nice cursive will do
Mayor chibi: Yes. http://i.imgur.com/I4BgFuT.png
Special requests: May you please add these anywhere in the background: 1.) http://i.imgur.com/wo0bGbH.gif
2.) http://i.imgur.com/FbyKWt7.gif
3.) http://i.imgur.com/l4TWpSF.gif

and add this at the top right corner as if hanging please: 1.) http://i.imgur.com/iaDznGh.gif

Sorry if it's a bit much. Thank you in advance!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll send you payment to get it out of the way:)

Mayor Name: Alex
Town Name: Kanto
DC/FC: 0447-6125-1430
Above Town Phrase: Where The Bears Are
Current Villagers:
Dream Villagers: (Just put all of these) Stitches, Teddy, Maple, Poncho, Bluebear, Charlise, Curt, Nate, Pudge, Kody (Outline in all different colors for fun.
Background Choice and Shape: http://thepixelqueen.tumblr.com/post/22563353524 Colorful, Square Border
Color Choice: Reds and Whites
Overall town theme: Suuuuper kowai
Font Style: Helvetica
Mayor Chibi: Yiss. I'll PM you it.
Special Requests: A cute lil Bear and Cub next to me?

Mayor Name: leedea
Town Name: paradise
DC/FC: DC: 5900-2651-0857 Fc: 1435-4401-9310
Above Town Phrase: Search for Paradise
Current Villagers: chief, Julian, fang, Whitney, lobo, beau, Kyle, Sky, Wolfgang, Rosie
Dream Villagers: Freya & Diana
Background Choice and Shape: this one from choice 3 I think, image.jpg
Color Choice: light blue or pink or both!
Overall town theme: fairytale
Font Style: something cute
Mayor Chibi: yes, couldn't send pic, putting it hereimage.jpg
Special Requests: can you include a wolf? :3

Last edited:
Back