• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

Mayor Name: Allyson
Town Name: Wonder
DC/FC: fc: 1263-7195-5494
Above Town Phrase: the fairyland of
Current Villagers: Merengue, Bam, Marshal, Kevin, Filbert (white glow)
Background Choice: Rounded Rectangle http://media.tumblr.com/5f92d24149c5127658f6610034897d29/tumblr_inline_mr7sybNwa71qz4rgp.gif
Color Choice: Pinks + Greens
Overall town theme: Fairy
Font Style: Girly, Handwritten
Mayor Chibi: yes, I'll PM you once you accept my request
Special Requests: none

Last edited:
Oh my goodness don't worry about it :) choose the background you like and I will ensure they look very different!

Mayor Name: Jade
Town Name: Animalia
FC: 3668-7360-8013
Above Town Phrase: (none)
Current Villagers: (these will be only the dreamies I have obtained) Derwin (yep, that's it)
Dream Villagers: (that i've yet to obtain) Ankha, Katt, Dotty, Static, Beau, Erik, Kyle, Jacques, Hamlet, Lolly, Merengue, and Marina
Background Choice: Rounded Rectangle http://thepixelqueen.tumblr.com/post/22550464563
Color Choice: Light yellow glow around the dreamies that I haven't obtained, and can the font color be a bright lime color with black outline? If not, then just white or black is fine(whichever looks better.)
Overall town theme: Nightlife, big city (at least the bg is)
Font Style: Not sure, see what works c:
Mayor Chibi: No thanks c:
Special Requests: Can you put the words "Achieved" and "Looking" and make it bounce like you did with "Found" and "Looking"on your sig, but put it in the top right corner? Have "Acheived" with no glow but "Looking" with a light yellow glow maybe? It would be neat if you made Derwin and Jacques stand on the railing in the picture, as they are birds c: And lastly, I want Beau and Erik next to each other, and Ankha and Kyle next to each other (those are my Animal Crossing ships :3)

(Side note: I just joined yesterday, so i'm not quite sure how to give you the TBT :p)

Last edited:
Hello c: I'm here for an update!
I would like to remove Zell & Flurry and add Chrissy & Lolly c: In the update can we add a glow/white line arpund villagers?
And do you think you can maybe make my fc and dc a bit more visible? Like maybe adding a glow behind it would make it more visible.
Thanks in advance! Hopefully these are my permanent villagers so I won't have to keep updating c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait I see the shop is closed. I thought it was open because the title wasn't changed. sorry I'll come back tomorrow then. No worries c:

last bump of the night

- - - Post Merge - - -

and aww thank you Ally :D I hope you're loving your signature :*

Back