• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Kain's Korner || VILLAGER PICS - HYBRIDS - RV ITEMS // OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT 1ST POST]

So 90tbt? Sounds good to me, I'll send the bells now, just Pm/Vm me when you want me to open my gates.
Thanks! I'll let you know when I get your order done ^^

90 TBT is definitely fine, considering all the work you have to do! Sorry for such a large order... Thanks so much!
It's no problem! I'll let you know once I'm able to get it done. It will probably have to be tomorrow though since it's getting a bit late for me.

Gates opened. And before I forget, I'll send the bells.
Ok, omw in a sec! Ruby decided to come over unannounced lol.

Of course!
I'll have them for you in about 5 mins c:

Sure, I am in no rush, an because I will be looking at it the rest of the night. Basket* not batch. :/
Also, who do you happen to have in your town right now? I wouldn't mind paying an extra 5 to be able to pass by your RV. I think thats what the price said on the first page. :)

Last edited:
May I buy a batch of perfect apples please?

Have you added, let me know when you're gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I am in no rush, an because I will be looking at it the rest of the night. Basket* not batch. :/
Also, who do you happen to have in your town right now? I wouldn't mind paying an extra 5 to be able to pass by your RV. I think thats what the price said on the first page. :)

Oh, just saw this!
Atm I have Epona and Wendall. Or if you waited about 3 mins I will have someone else and Medli lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any way I could get pilot goggles?

I have a few orders to complete for others, but if you still need them tomorrow I'd be happy to get them for you ^^

Have you added, let me know when you're gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, just saw this!
Atm I have Epona and Wendall. Or if you waited about 3 mins I will have someone else and Medli lol.

I'll send over the 15 bells now, very sorry I walked away for a minute. :)
--- its got to be because its almost 12... that i can't seem to think straight. :)

Last edited:
I'll send over the 15 bells now, very sorry I walked away for a minute. :)
--- its got to be because its almost 12... that i can't seem to think straight. :)

Ok, and it's no problem!
Would you like to check out Epona and Wendall, or rather Medli and whoever else decides to appear? lol

Oh its okay, I think you can get a 3 card pack or the full set from ebay or amazon though it might take long to deliver since its from Japan!
I'll open my gates now :)

Could I get 3 Rupees and 3 Lon Lon Milks? :0
They come from Epona i think :'3

Last edited:
Edit; computer went screwy and posted it twice sorry;;;;

Last edited:
Back