• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Kain's Korner || VILLAGER PICS - HYBRIDS - RV ITEMS // OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT 1ST POST]

Could I get a Cucco Ornament for 20 TBT? :)

Sure! I'll get it when I get the fairy bottles for cuddle ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to get both a Wii U and 3DS?

Sure, may need to restock on points after these next few orders, so I'll let you know when I'm able to get them to make sure you still need them.
If you're able to let me know who has them as well that'd be helpful ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

That frustrating moment when you know a villager wants to move but they won't ping you!! >:U

I'm ordering the brown chair now, Bruce was taking forever to ping me about moving lol.

I know that feeling lol. I'll add you in the meantime.

My gates are open for you whenever you're ready. Atbt has been sent!

i'd love to order the sheik outfit items (the mask/shirt/pants) that would be 30 tbt correct?

If it's alright with you, I have a big order...

Medli's RV: Fairy Bottle, Hero of Time Scroll, New Hero's Outfit, New Hero's Wig.
Epona's RV: Termina's Moon, Lon Lon Milk.

Hi! I'd love to get:
Celeste Bow
Durian Flower Basket (Kapp'n)
3DS
Light Breakfast (Cyrus)
Pink Wood Floor (Reese)
Quilted Tapestry (Mabel)

60 TBT for the lot okay?

Okay. I'll open gates whenever you're ready. c:
Ok, I'm back on, just let me know when gates are open :)

i'd love to order the sheik outfit items (the mask/shirt/pants) that would be 30 tbt correct?
Yep! I just got back on so I'm trying to schedule drop offs with the other orders I had before I left, once I'm done with them I'll get your stuff ordered and add you!

If it's alright with you, I have a big order...

Medli's RV: Fairy Bottle, Hero of Time Scroll, New Hero's Outfit, New Hero's Wig.
Epona's RV: Termina's Moon, Lon Lon Milk.
That's fine! Once I finish these orders I'll see if I have enough points to do this tonight, if not I will tomorrow morning!
Just to be clear, these will be 15tbt each since it's 6 items and will take 3 days TT'ing to get them all :eek:

Hi! I'd love to get:
Celeste Bow
Durian Flower Basket (Kapp'n)
3DS
Light Breakfast (Cyrus)
Pink Wood Floor (Reese)
Quilted Tapestry (Mabel)

60 TBT for the lot okay?
For this, it would be 90tbt since after 5 items I charge 15tbt each, especially since it's so many different amiibos, it'll take about 5 days of TT'ing.
May seem not so difficult, but I have all dreamies so I need to be careful not to let someone move out, plus it's a lot of coupon work! :3
If that's fine, let me know and I'll try to get this done for you either tonight or tomorrow morning!

So 90tbt? Sounds good to me, I'll send the bells now, just Pm/Vm me when you want me to open my gates.

For this, it would be 90tbt since after 5 items I charge 15tbt each, especially since it's so many different amiibos, it'll take about 5 days of TT'ing.
May seem not so difficult, but I have all dreamies so I need to be careful not to let someone move out, plus it's a lot of coupon work! :3
If that's fine, let me know and I'll try to get this done for you either tonight or tomorrow morning!

90 TBT is definitely fine, considering all the work you have to do! Sorry for such a large order... Thanks so much!

Back