just to clear things up...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
no... im not dead...

anyone who thought i died in a fire, no... im pretty alive at the moment.

yeah, it was sort of a joke, because there was a fire outside, and mino was on Instant messager... so yeah, thats me... making a joke of it :).

the fire was started by an 8 year old who lite a roll of toilet paper on fire : \

good thing he burned down the entire canyon...

discuss >_>

toilet paper-used or new? good thing that you're ok, and i never even knew about you dieing.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
How did the 8 year old start the fire? Did he get a hold of matches or a lighter, or something like that?
that'd make the most sence...i could get a hold of a lighter easily when i was a kid

:p

@mino- the special canyon >_>

@gohan- new... i would hope... *shutters*

PIRANHA2 said:
How did the 8 year old start the fire? Did he get a hold of matches or a lighter, or something like that?
that'd make the most sence...i could get a hold of a lighter easily when i was a kid

Just another example that parents do not watch their kids and what they do... Sad, isn't it?

PIRANHA2 said:

Just another example that parents do not watch their kids and what they do... Sad, isn't it?
yeah, it's not like parents are supposed to watch their 8 yr old in the bathroom...jk...but you're right, how does an 8 yr old get a lighter?

DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yeah, it's not like parents are supposed to watch their 8 yr old in the bathroom...jk...but you're right, how does an 8 yr old get a lighter?
No, I mean that they should monitor them more and disipline more. Here's a good example: Some parents will not watch their kids when they take them into the stores, and they will run around, knocking stuff over. I hate that.

As for the lighter thing, carelessness. An irresponsible parent probably left it lying around, within the kids reach. Not a smart thing to do.

DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

i was able to get a hold of a lighter when i was like 4... i didn't start fires because im not a moron... but i did burn my share of things... : )

i dont think its the parents fault too much... you would hope that by 8 they wouldn't want to do anything incredibly stupid...

PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

i was able to get a hold of a lighter when i was like 4... i didn't start fires because im not a moron... but i did burn my share of things... : )

i dont think its the parents fault too much... you would hope that by 8 they wouldn't want to do anything incredibly stupid...
But, they usually do. I mean, people my age still do stupid things. No offense, people that are my age.

PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

But, they usually do. I mean, people my age still do stupid things. No offense, people that are my age.
people do stupid things at every age... im hoping that i dont have to keep an eye on my kids every second of their lives...

im sure you can trust people that much, my brother lite our house on fire accidently once... it wasn't exactly his fault...

but yeah, parents dont need to keep their eyes on their kids forever... its a sunday afternoon... give them a break

PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yeah im sure Justin is smarter than lighting TP on fire

PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

*counts on fingers*

That's only you, PoD and Bulerias.

JJRamone2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yeah im sure Justin is smarter than lighting TP on fire
Well, he is older than that.
:yawn:

The simple stupidity equation

intelligence decreases in groups

2 16 yr olds= 1 8year old in intelligence

divide age by the number of people involed and it eqauls the intelligence of one person that age,
now we can also combine this with the law of stupid butt transitivity but that will be a lesson fo another day.

I think this equation works to a certain degree....

however it doesn't apply to one kid lighting tolit paper, however he was probably pushed by a friend or did it to be "cool"

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

*counts on fingers*

:eek:

Whoever calls me stupid gets a taste of the banning stick. :yes:

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

*counts on fingers*

:eek:

Whoever calls me stupid gets a taste of the banning stick. :yes:
I didn't mean you of course, you are an exception.

like a week ago i saw a like 11 year old tryin to steal a lighter so i reported him and he got sent to juvy and i got a free candy bar :mez:

Back