• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Join Date Anniversary Thread

i intended to post on here on the EXACT day of my join date anniversary but life had other plans (still does lmao). i joined on december 28th, 2018. it's absolutely crazy to me because it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

i still have my intro post from the exact day i joined! i was so shy coming on this site and you can literally see it in my writing, haha.

Guys I just realized last year was my 10 year anniversary. I don't even remember how I found this place for starters! But I do remember It's always been such a supportive and lovely place. I love it in here. I joined for New Leaf and used to host giveaways, it was so much fun.

Today is my 9th anniversary of joining the forums. Just one more year to go for a whole decade!

I've had a great time and am grateful that the community has continued to survive and thrive throughout the changes to the Internet landscape over the course of these twenty years.

Here's hoping for many more years for the forums and that I can keep sticking around to enjoy them. I look forward to seeing what's to come in the future. The rest of this year's planned events are already looking exciting.

4 years today!! 🥳
I almost forgot again LOL, but then I remembered. I’m so happy to have found my way to this wonderful little community. thank you tbt for all the good times and many more to come! <3

Back