jessi slaughter. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbreaathe

Bells
kso, has anyone realized that her new account got suspended. D:< i was like *facepalm*. anyways. i can't find her twitter either. but does anyone even know who she is? if a majority of the members on here use tumblr, i'm pretty sure you will know, but lul, this girl has issues..

Yeah, There was a topic a while ago about her. I think that she needs to get off the internet until she knows more about the risks of being on it. Haters gonna Hate so yeah.

Oh yeah and she has a new account now on youtube.

Josh. said:
Oh yeah and she has a new account now on youtube.
yeah, i saw it, but it just got suspended, it was xxpoisonapplesxx.

but in all honesty, i think that it her parents are poor at parenting and don't know how to control their child, if she's still on twitter, youtube, etc, she's obviously going to get trolls somehow, and that's just going to make her more depressed, her parents / the police even told her to stay offline, but the parents are too dumb to really grasp the concept that their child is going to literally just kill herself from all the pressures.

she also just got like 478932010321 haters on youtube, but mostly twitter because of the BVB army (black veil brides), however i think that was dealt with.
yeah, anyways this just pisses me off whenever i see her on youtube/twitter cause like, it's sad and funny at the same time, cause if you think about it if that happened to me, and i was in her position, i'd just like,never wanna go on the computer again.

heh, that's just my opinion though :p

"I'M A SEENE TEEN KWEEN! I'M BI<3 AND ELEVEN YEARZOLDI LIKE PANDAS??!?"

Are you kidding? You probably don't know what bi means, dumbshet.

crazyredd45 said:
leave my parents out of this
Not you, Jessi Slaughter.

Hmm, Is it me or do I have a feeling sooner or later he's going to turn into a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back