• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Jeans or Sweatpants?

Which do you prefer, jeans or sweatpants?

• Jeans

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • Sweatpants

Votes: 46 41.8%
  • lol who needs pants when I'm rocking a snuggie.

Votes: 16 14.5%

• Total voters
Just... Pants. Like trousers. But I mostly wear skirts, even in winter. Except for at home where you don't have to wear clothes because clothes suck

I prefer Jeans especially if I go out but to be honest, I always by those with a soft inner side. Though if I don't have to presentable I'll just casually walk in my sweatpants to anywhere. But not those with such a big width that my dog could crawl up my leg under it.

i never wear pants unless i'm cosplaying, skirts are both prettier and more comfortable. but if i had to choose, i'd say jeans for being the better looking option.

I'm not a fan of jeans. I only wear them when necessary. Believe it or not I bought my first pair of sweat pants ever a few months ago and after putting them on I questioned why I never have tried them before. They are really comfortable so, Sweatpants all the way.

I wear sweatpants all day every day no matter what. Jeans are impossible to walk in.

Last edited:
It's too hot here for either of those atm so shorts, haha

But trackies are the best invention for cold days, snuggling at home and being comfy :3
Don't wear them outside, I always buy my tracks large so they're baggy :p
If I wore them outside I would be a tiny tiny person with pants dragging behind me .. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the deal with clothes anyway? So overrated

Let's just all rock on with our undies awn? ehe

neither. i dont like the feeling when i put on jeans. it clings to my skin and ugh..idk.

Voted for sweatpants, but only because I had to choose between two evils.
I hate jeans, and I dislike sweatpants less :rolleyes:

I mean, nothing's stopping me from rocking sweatpants when I'm at home, since they're pretty damn comfortable, but hell no am I going to wear them out. In terms of bottoms I ultimately prefer wearing a pair of shorts, cargos, or khakis.

I have eczema on my legs, so I can't wear certain materials. I can wear jeans, but I usually have to wear leggings underneath. And I can't wear sweatpants because the lint gets caught in the wounds the eczema leaves on my legs.

I just wear pajama pants all day. No rough material, and no lint breaking away and getting caught in my legs.

I wear skirts/dresses constantly. I gave up on pants because they never fit right, I had tried so many brands and either they fit perfect somewhere, loose somewhere else, or too tight somewhere else, they just never fit right, yeah sweats are nice but still they look tacky wearing out, and leggings are too showy by themselves... Like I'd like my bits at least a little more covered... So SKIRTS! I started wearing them a few years back because I got tired from having to wear pants each day to work, and I've not gone back, and now that I have a job where I can rock "civvies" as long as they're appropriate that's all I wear! If I'm cold I'll put some tights or leggings underneath. =]

Sweatpants. I mean if I'm going out I obviously will wear jeans but I prefer sweatpants. Jeans are uncomfortable.

Back