• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Japanese town, looking for new friends! :)

i'd love to add you sometime, i don't know the japanese holidays but the idea of japanese exclusive items sounds amazing!

You can add me.

My town is Posydale, it's all about the flowers.
I have four human residents:
Rose is the Mayor, her house is a golden castle, she experiments a lot with her interior.
Larch is the town engineer. He's a bit of a mad scientist and robot hobbyist, and he rents out his basement to the messy Resetti Bros.
Nobu is the town farmer. He also runs a market.
Suki has a thriving business. She runs the restaurant/gaming establisments. She also has a tearoom, a festival garden, and a banquet room. She also has a Sento (bath house).

BTW, there are two paintings on sale in my re-tail right now, the Dynamic and the Amazing Painting. My gates are open a lot, come to visit anytime.

i'd love to add you sometime, i don't know the japanese holidays but the idea of japanese exclusive items sounds amazing!

You can add me.

My town is Posydale, it's all about the flowers.
I have four human residents:
Rose is the Mayor, her house is a golden castle, she experiments a lot with her interior.
Larch is the town engineer. He's a bit of a mad scientist and robot hobbyist, and he rents out his basement to the messy Resetti Bros.
Nobu is the town farmer. He also runs a market.
Suki has a thriving business. She runs the restaurant/gaming establisments. She also has a tearoom, a festival garden, and a banquet room. She also has a Sento (bath house).

BTW, there are two paintings on sale in my re-tail right now, the Dynamic and the Amazing Painting. My gates are open a lot, come to visit anytime.

I added both of you! ^^ Hope to see you around soon!

Back