• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is someone who was lurking in my cycle for Rosie but I don't think their on :c

Last edited:
I would but I'm currently plot resetting Static and I'd like to keep a space open for dreamies :/ but free bump for Rosie
Thank you! Good luck with plot resetting. Static's super cool. :)

Oh forgot to tell you and I know it doesn't matter but my friend said she doesn't want Bruce xD
Oh. That's actually really nice to know. XD I've been feeling kind of bad and hoping for another Bruce move-in, but it's all good now. But the same goes for you, if there are any villagers you'd like me to keep an eye out for then let me know~ I still check the campsite every cycle, so it doesn't hurt to have a list of who I should maybe look for.

Thanks for the bumps guys. XD I'm surprised she's been around this long.

Idk if I've had 16 since, but can I try for her?
Yeah, let's try it. Add my cycling code. :)

There is someone who was lurking in my cycle for Rosie but I don't think their on :c
Aw bummer. D: Maybe they'll pop up if Aquarium can't take her.

I'll be ever lurking in hopes my last three cuties decide to visit you :)

@potato Yep, if you promise to love her or give her to a friend who will. ;o

@Jovi I had Amelia once upon a time as an Iwatobi starter. Maybe she'll come back to visit? (;
Actually the only one I haven't had in my towns is Sly. Yet. XD

@Capella That I can do! :)

@macuppie If neither of the two who posted before you can take her. cx

@potato Yep, if you promise to love her or give her to a friend who will. ;o

@Jovi I had Amelia once upon a time as an Iwatobi starter. Maybe she'll come back to visit? (;
Actually the only one I haven't had in my towns is Sly. Yet. XD

@Capella That I can do! :)

@macuppie If neither of the two who posted before you can take her. cx

:eek:
Will do!
I had her in my first town and loved her, but she kinda left with my irresponsible TTing. :c

yayyy! I just realized that I needed a peppy villager and I was like omg wait Rosie is a dreamie so yeah (not a crazy one though.. She is like Cookie, wanted but not needed)

Te Aroha Villager List so far:

Beau (Kyuby's dreamie), Peaches (daughter's dreamie), Mott, Pate, Francine. :3

So happy now that I'm done resetting.

Thank you so much for letting me try! I really appreciate it and enjoy Rosie to whoever gets her c:

:eek:
Will do!
I had her in my first town and loved her, but she kinda left with my irresponsible TTing. :c
A'ight, Aquarium couldn't take her, so you can come pick her up if you've got room.
That's too bad by the way. D; I wish villagers wouldn't be so ready to leave if you have a good relationship with them (Filbert keeps trying to move and like crap I'm letting him D<)

yayyy! I just realized that I needed a peppy villager and I was like omg wait Rosie is a dreamie so yeah (not a crazy one though.. She is like Cookie, wanted but not needed)
If potato can take her, feel free to stick around to see if any other peppy villagers you might be interested in pop up. & by the way, Merengue is in my first cycling town if you ever wanna lurk for her, too. cx

Te Aroha Villager List so far:

Beau (Kyuby's dreamie), Peaches (daughter's dreamie), Mott, Pate, Francine. :3

So happy now that I'm done resetting.
Woah you have a daughter? Pate's a cool-looking duck I've never actually heard of or known about until now.

Thank you so much for letting me try! I really appreciate it and enjoy Rosie to whoever gets her c:
You're welcome. :) Good luck getting her again once your cycle is through.

Last edited:
A'ight, Aquarium couldn't take her, so you can come pick her up if you've got room.
That's too bad by the way. D; I wish villagers wouldn't be so ready to leave if you have a good relationship with them (Filbert keeps trying to move and like crap I'm letting him D<)

If potato can take her, feel free to stick around to see if any other peppy villagers you might be interested in pop up. & by the way, Merengue is in my first cycling town if you ever wanna lurk for her, too. cx
:D
Adding you now!~
I should be able to take her because I just reset XD

I hope you find Rosie, aquarium!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

What FC do I add?

:D
Adding you now!~
I should be able to take her because I just reset XD

I hope you find Rosie, aquarium!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

What FC do I add?
Alright, sounds good!
The one in my signature. ;)
*Gate's open.

Last edited:
You're welcome! Thanks for the feedback! ;o

Cycling town 2 first, then town 1.
Then quick cleaning the rest of the kitchen, and after that probably have some free time~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back