• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juudai

Welcome to Swim Club
Bells
Switch
3311-2300-2071
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
つ
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Cake
ど
Blue Feather
Feedback
100% (551) +
c83ea6e5508483e1d2730c3cd38a9017_zps2355029d.jpg

Iwatobi Cycling is now closed. Thank you for your support.

Although I will no longer be cycling, please check out these cyclers. They're all pretty awesome:

affi3_zps4d258e69.jpg
◀◀ Samezuka Cycling ▷▷
The other team run by the sharks, Rin & GKou. They're going down. O( `_?)乂(`_? )O
(Callaway & Shinkuzame are actually super cool, so check out their fabulous cycling.)

☆☆ Doe Cycling ★★
Run by the amazing Bambi Capella! Stop by if ya can. ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

✿✿ Livada Cycling
Run by the super sweet Jovi! 〜(^∇^〜)She's really great. Give 'er a visit!

☆彡Sυηѕєт Cуcℓιηg
Run by the fun & sweet kuseiro. Check out all the pretty colors. & bump the thread with cool gifs. ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ

A couple last words I'd like to have. Please remember that cyclers are doing this out of their free time, and are in no way obligated to give you any villager. Respect this, be polite, and read each individual's rules. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and it's important to think about that.

tumblr_n83cpmaBhg1qi9jabo1_500_zps0b662ea6.gif

Last edited:
Iwatobi. Hehehe. Good luck cycling!
I'm excited for season 2.<3 Thanks!

Miranda has been voided.
Now in boxes: Lily.

*Gonna give Lily a little more time because she's not exactly unpopular, and also I'm watching TV. cx

Last edited:
I dont know what tier Lily is, but i just lost tia and lily is such a cute replacement!<3 if its okay, im interested in her :)

gonna lurk for punchy n butch !!!
Good luck!
I dont know what tier Lily is, but i just lost tia and lily is such a cute replacement!<3 if its okay, im interested in her :)
Lily is Tier 3!
If you're available to get her, then please add my FC (in the first post) and I'll open my gates up for ya. :)
Sorry you lost Tia though. D:

Last edited:
Okay, imma plug my ds up and add you and ill be right there :)

Lurking incase Dotty or Bam pops up. Good luck cycling! ovo

I'm glad Lily got a home.<3

Butch & Hans voided.
Kevin is in boxes.

Last edited:
Kevin has been voided.
Skye is in boxes!
and Chief might be moving in?

Well, I don't wanna void Skye, so
This'll be on hold until she's adopted.
Gonna be off for a run and stuff, so post if you're interested!

Last edited:
Good luck to those lurking.

Chief has moved in.
Sylvia is in boxes. She probably won't be adopted, but I'll still give her due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back