I've had enough of this

JJRamone2

Bells
Please to everyone who joins the forum, TALK WITH PROPER GRAMMER!

Example:

YoZz0Rz IM teh AnimleRutles1029e8!!!!!!1!@22Q!1!!1 Teh Gtruvernmentsas sus,kcks !@#@#!!!1@21Q!Q!AX :LOLZz0RsZm nROFLC)POTERJJDSJ!!!!1CHickeeolplen Liyrlke4okj!

FOR THE LAST TIME SPEAK WITH PROPER GRAMMER, SPELLING, and PUNCTUATION!

I agree. Stuff like your Example needs to be a rule you can't type like that.

But not too strict since there are young members like me.

We can't force people to type a certain way, JJ. That's not how our Constitution works. I don't know what it's like in Canada, but in the U.S., we can't do that, even if we wanted to. And some of us really want to.

So, yes, it's a suggestion. But, if they are going overboard, tell me, and I'll talk with them.

So, in fear that this can stir up something, lock.

Smart Tech, Canada is a lot like the U.S.. >__> They have freedom of speech. That has questionable relevance here anyways.

Anyways, you, JJ are a hypocrite for this. No one has perfect grammar, you included. Spelling also is something most people aren't perfect at (me the exception.

:p [People say I spell "basically" wrong, but it's actually something I adopted to "basicly" myself. :p])

Yeah....

:p

Woops, locked topic. >__<

PikMino42 said:
Smart Tech, Canada is a lot like the U.S.. >__> They have freedom of speech. That has questionable relevance here anyways.

Anyways, you, JJ are a hypocrite for this. No one has perfect grammar, you included. Spelling also is something most people aren't perfect at (me the exception. :p [People say I spell "basically" wrong, but it's actually something I adopted to "basicly" myself. :p])

Yeah....

Woops, locked topic. >__<
And you meant "people" as in "Bulerias", 'cause I always tell you that you're spelling "basically" wrong.

Back