• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

It's starting to get slow...

Once AC DS coems out we will bloom like the leaf on mino's head. *points to mino's head*

*keeps thinking this is the art board*

gah!

:eek:

:p

yeah... we are slowing down a bit... but i think we are getting more regulars here... right before the sage competition we had like... 12 regulars, now we have alot more... yeah... not a big number... but hey, we are growing

:)

PIRANHA2 said:

gah!

yeah... we are slowing down a bit... but i think we are getting more regulars here... right before the sage competition we had like... 12 regulars, now we have alot more... yeah... not a big number... but hey, we are growing

Yup. We have Witt, this Filado guy (or something of the sort), Ultrabyte, and some others...

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

gah!

Yup. We have Witt, this Filado guy (or something of the sort), Ultrabyte, and some others...
Like me.

THEBOBINATOR said:
bambam was good at doing that sort of thing... rember, RH got 7 members and 40+posts in the first few days.
Carp Hyrule got 12 members on day 1

yeah... not to brag or anything...

Back