• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Living: A Photo Journal

Island/Town Name
Littlestar
Hemisphere
North
After a conversation with Lolly, Wendy started stomping around angrily. I... giggled. It was funny to watch. 😅
wendy-stomping.jpg

Today I said "YES, YES, WHY YES, OF COURSE!" and "NO, NO, AND NO, DEFINITELY MOST CERTAINLY NO!" to two different animals on my island. Boy, am I glad I'm mostly always usually a very decisive person. 🤪
sep20-bugoff-tile.jpg

sep20-newplaces-tile.jpg

Although I had enjoyed playing Wild World and New Leaf, I would not return to either of them. Because New Horizons not only gives us the ability to stop animals from leaving on their own accord, we can actually move villager houses whenever and wherever we like. These are significant game changing features that make New Horizons, as far as I'm concerned, a better game.
sep27-moving.jpg

I talked Fuchsia out of it. 😊

Another birthday! This time it's Raymond's! ♥🥳 🎁 🎉♥ I love Raymond. I gave up 3 days of my life using the campsite method to get Raymond and I have no regrets. He's just the cutest! This morning Joey, dressed in his finest outfit, was there celebrating with Raymond. I took way too many screenshots. As usual. 🎉
oct1-b4-tile.jpg

On this most important day, Raymond also realized something most important about birthdays. 🤪
ray-bbdayrevelation.jpg

That look of utter determination on Wendy's face is very inspiring! I feel Iike I should start lifting weights too. It's all in the head, right? Mind over matter? The thought that counts? I feel like I'm losing calories just feeling like lifting weights from just looking at Wendy!
oct3-exer1.jpg

Wendy was smiling at the flowers outside her door today. I totally get it. Every day I smile at my plants too. It makes me happy to take care of them and to see them grow. ♥🌱
oct4-smileatflowers.jpg

The leaves are changing colour. Can't wait for autumn to get into full swing with bright orange and red leaves everywhere. I will definitely be making daily foliage screenshots! 🍂

Back