• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Item Dump Island is covered in flowers, please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idol

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! I'm getting ready for the update and it seems i have an over-abundance of flowers... I can pay in bells and you can keep/sell any of the flowers! Lmk and we can set up a time that works for both of us.

You also don't have to clear out the whole thing, just work until you want, and i'll probably have several people come by since there's so many... I just need help as i can't finish this on my own : ( there will also be several trashcans around town to dump any extras in!

please help, i will never get this done in time otherwise D:

also if you want art in exchange lmk! i can do simple villager chibis !

Hi!! I’d be down to help but I just reset so I have like, zero ANYTHING so it would take me a while to build shovels to come over, is that okay?

Hi!! I’d be down to help but I just reset so I have like, zero ANYTHING so it would take me a while to build shovels to come over, is that okay?
of course!!! no worries at all, im not in a huge rush i just wanna get as much done as possible! tysm!

I can come over and help shortly too. My island is also fairly new so flowers would help me.

i'd love the help! not sure i can do it today, but let me know and we can do something tomorrow or the day after! tysm <3
Tuesday and Wednesday I can help after 2pm EST

i'd love the help! not sure i can do it today, but let me know and we can do something tomorrow or the day after! tysm <3

Sure! We can see if we're available sometime this week. ^_^ Apologies ahead of time if we aren't!

I can help! :) I can also bring golden shovels if that would be of any help. I'll focus on non hybrids as I don't need flowers but just like digging XD

i can help too if youre still looking for volunteers! ^^

still open!! :D take whatever, i have tons of flowers and hybrids....please help lol ;A;

Gonna leave my island open for about 2 hours today starting now! lmk if you'd wanna help :) still lots left!

Make sure to read my bulletin!

I'd be happy to come take away some flowers if you like! :3
tysm!!! feel free to just take whatever you want but there are also trashcans if you wanna help clear some out in general! the top level is off limits since those are the flowers im keeping! tysm :3 i'll message you!

I can help too! I just had to get rid of 1000 pumpkins on my Island lol so hopefully I can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back