Is there a way to get ALL items and infinite bells?

Hannah4518

Bells
So I want to get really creative with my town but limited by lack of play time so haven't got many bells/items.

Is there a way to "hack" the game so that I can spawn any item I want and lots of bells?

And if the answer is yes, is this very hard to do for a non-techy person like me? I can follow instructions but that's about it, I don't have any coding skills or whatever lol

thanks in advance :)

Sorry, talking about how to hack or give information about it isn't allowed on the forums (unless things changed in the 2 years I was gone)

A couple years ago on GameFAQs people used to hold what were basically cataloguing parties; if you had all of a set(s), you'd invite people over to your town to pick them up so they could get the items in their catalogues and buy them later. It was an easy way to help fill your catalogue quickly. Not sure if people still do that, though, but you could ask around and see if people have what it is you're looking for.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as infinite bells in normal gameplay. Not sure if that's even a hack thing either.

For all items, I recommend the boards dedicated to selling items. Unfortunately some just aren't obtainable without cheating, such as the 7-Eleven set and Fueki.

Catching bugs on the island is a pretty easy way to earn a lot of bells very quickly. I suppose you could also tt to different events if you are looking for some seasonal furniture. Or maybe check the trading boards on this forum if you are looking for particular items.

I'm pretty sure talking about hacks or giving out information about it is not allowed on these forums

Play the game, you can get bells pretty quickly by either going to the island or getting enough to convert your TBT into IGB with someone with a shop whose providing that service. Or people who are doing cataloging services on here, they help a lot.
If you mean for pwp you can always just do the diving trick and try to get a villager to ping you for stuff, they might give you a pwp.

Here's a bell tip that doesn't require hacking but will net you a bunch of bells -
On one of your nights, go to the Island to catch rare beetles and sharks. You should be doing this already anyways as it's the easiest source of money. Save them all and wait for a lazy villager to visit your campsite. During that time, you can play different games with that villager and if you win, they will basically buy your bug for more than twice the value than if you would sell at Re-Tail. This post on Game FAQs outlines the exploit pretty well. This might even be easier than the duping hack (which we can't even discuss in detail here as it's not allowed) because that requires another person.

If you don't care about messing your town up a bit from time travelling, after you've amassed a good amount of bells from whatever means, put em in the bank and time travel forward a few years at a time to gain interest. Although I'm not sure on this but I think interest is capped at 99,000 bells or so, so honestly just earning bells by selling beetles, turnip stocks, etc. is your best bet.

As for catalogues, I'm sure there are still members on here that will let you catalogue whole furniture sets as well as sell the new WA items either for free or for a few TBT (forum currency). You can even sell your TBT for in-game bells.

Good luck!!

Oh didn't realise talk of hacking was banned, sorry!

Thanks for the great tips everyone, looks like I will just have to play the game :)

I don't think hacking is allowed here. Personally, I don't think hacking is the best way to go :p Many people on these threads would gladly help you get items you need. For infinite bells I don't even think there's a hack for that, but you could go to the island and catch rare bugs or just exchange bells on this website for in game bells. Hope this helps :D

Back