• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

◊ Irescien's Art dump ◊

Irescien

*✧Operating on 1 braincell✧*
Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
I've been wanting to make one of these for a while,, sooo here's my art dump thread!

I'm usually more active on other platforms under the username "Irescien" I didn't change my name on here yet but I'm thinking maybe I will once the fair is over lolol, since i've already done everything with my current name. But that means that some of the pieces I may post that weren't for the thread will probably have that name , just in case people might get confused ! truthfully I'm pretty slow with art lol so I'm not sure how much i'll be posting but I have done quite a few things for the fair in the past month that I want to start with! I think over the course of a few days I'll post them as well as some other recent art !

Here's some stuff I have already posted:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you to everyone who said they we're interested in commissioning me! I finally opened a shop and you can find the link here !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some social media links if anyone is interested <3
Instagram - Twitter - Toyhouse

Last edited:
These are absolutely gorgeous! I would love love love to buy one of your drawings, they are amazing! I think they will be easily worth 300-500TBT, I would def pay among the 400TBT for these (if I had the money).
I love these soo much 😍
(I especially love the Lynx, if that’s what is is haha)

Your art looks amazing! I would definitely pay 800-1000+ tbt depending on the complexity and shading of the piece. Good luck! 😊

I really love your art! If you're after collectibles, your best bet is to trade art for them directly instead of for tbt.
I'd definitely commission you for tbt if you decide to open a shop though :D

These are absolutely gorgeous! I would love love love to buy one of your drawings, they are amazing! I think they will be easily worth 300-500TBT, I would def pay among the 400TBT for these (if I had the money).
I love these soo much 😍
(I especially love the Lynx, if that’s what is is haha)
Thank you so much !! I really appreciate it 🥺 I'll keep that in mind !
(And aww thank you ;w; it's one of my most recent pieces, it's someone else's character though so I'm not sure loll)

Your art looks amazing! I would definitely pay 800-1000+ tbt depending on the complexity and shading of the piece. Good luck! 😊
Omg thank you !! I really appreciate the interest ! <3

I really love your art! If you're after collectibles, your best bet is to trade art for them directly instead of for tbt.
I'd definitely commission you for tbt if you decide to open a shop though :D
Thank you!! Yeah i'd really like to be able to just trade directly but i'm not sure how many people would actually be interested in trading only for art. I'm a complete novice when it comes to collectible trading so ;w; I'm not entirely sure how to go about it;; Thank you so much for your input and interest !!

bro your art is so gorgeous omg :’0

i’d definitely be interested in commissioning you for tbt if you ever decide to open up shop!

ANOTHER TALENTED HUMAN BEING ON THIS WEBSITE, you’re amazing I love your artworks🥺🥺, they’re worth 300-600 TBT tbh😫

I haven't finished anything new lately, but I never posted the full pieces I did for my Magazine mash-up ! So here they are ☺

de5btf1-f2f9ad40-77d5-40b7-8f80-2c23613e907b.png

de5btf7-550f5f52-c080-4427-8b9c-d145f6fd907d.png

de5btfb-a7d42569-4fd7-4140-b0a4-2aecb0709a10.png

de5btf2-47060cef-5b5b-4c34-ab35-7b01bbd8443b.png

de5btfg-f960a802-677a-48fe-bc5a-8a00b5f05937.png

I wanna edit my main post soon so i'm just gonna repost these here !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's some stuff from signature stylings and crazy dream sequence !

Here's probably the most recent thing worked really hard on! My icon and signature for signature stylings :> sadly I think the quality doesn't quite show that well but I think it's due to the size of them, but I was trying out some softer brushes and soft shading and I really enjoyed it!

de4imob-9ff30a1f-1953-435a-814e-2d766f4792ed.png

de4imof-4f0a1cb8-953c-453c-ac09-9922b6eeaaa7.png

My two crazy dream sequences! For fun I wanted to include a villager in each of them, I thought doc fit for a scatterbrained inventor in the first one, but I chose robin randomly for the second lol. they ended up fairly different but were both really fun!

de431q8-0987be36-50f8-4edb-aea9-59a28faa335d.png

de51wup-dfe531ad-f2d3-4c5d-b6db-f48f92ea3191.png

I love your drawings 😳😳 your backgrounds are gorgeous too!!!
I’m broke rn but I’d totally pay in the ~1000tbt range for something like your avatar!

@princess.looking.for.frog @Snowifer @xara @Oldcatlady

Hope you guys don't mind the pings! I tried to just ping everyone who said they'd be interested in buying! ;w;
I opened up an art shop thread ! So if any of you were still interested or just wanna have a look it's here ! 💕
Oh my gosh! I am so excited and I am now going to rapid fire earn up TBT to commission you! This is really awesome and I am so willing to buy some art :)

Been away for a bit, I haven't had much to post;; sorry yall, I have a bit of stuff now though!
But! I just recently finished one of my first commissions for @/michealsmells!! Here it is :>
This was so much fun to work on, I got to experiment a bit with it, and all the bright colours were such a joy to work with 🥺 💕

Michealsmells.png

Back