• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm selling a Triforce! :O (ALL SOLD)

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Yep, you can buy them from the catalog! This is gonna be a big - It ends tomorrow around 6 PM.

Starting bid - 30,000 Bells

DS_MARKER said:
How did you get it?
Crazy REdd.

And this is for Bells in ACWW.

So PKMN, you bid 30,000? You must have the money on you at the time of purchase.

*doesn't see the need of wasting bells on such an item*

What does it do besides look pretty?

Mino said:

I already posted it...

When you press A next to it, it plays Zelda music (the one when you see the Triforce assemble on Zelda's arms in Windwaker) and the triforce disassembles, and then assembles.

Bulerias said:
Mino said:

I already posted it...

When you press A next to it, it plays Zelda music (the one when you see the Triforce assemble on Zelda's arms in Windwaker) and the triforce disassembles, and then assembles.
Trippy, but since it is in your catalog, I'll just wait until I can get extra cash. I can't, as Nook's is closed.

Are those triforces still available? Cos i'd like to buy one...I'll give it to you for 15k, plus some fruit, and a few items. PM me your info.

Back