• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I'm ready for anything!

Added a couple more pics in the first post. :)

and here you are:

94J3T.jpg

Why are there two prices?

- It does not as he cannot. He will give you 4 gyroids that look like him through the Cafe job.
- Club 444 can store 4 of them at a time. Just talk to the 4 gyroids in the back and you can replace them.
- gyroids are not orderable.
- no it cannot.
- orderable once you have it. i.e. you can order copies.

No TARDIS AND no gyroid storage. *sigh* that makes me a sad panda. I don't want to create a character JUST to store gyroids, pfft waste. I don't even like gyroids, they're creepy. I think I'll pass on collecting them this game. Thank you for responding!

And the two prices on the bell are because one is a purchase price and one is a demolishing price. ;)

Why are there two prices?

that's a good question, I'd say one was rich town, and one was normal town, but I know the kanji for rich and I can't see it anywhere on the page... hmm

but yeah why is there two prices?

And a scan of the retro light (japanese レトロな外灯) would be greatly appreciated!! xx

Last edited:
that's a good question, I'd say one was rich town, and one was normal town, but I know the kanji for rich and I can't see it anywhere on the page... hmm

but yeah why is there two prices?

And a scan of the retro light (japanese レトロな外灯) would be greatly appreciated!! xx

There are two prices. One for how much is it to build and the other is how much to demolish. Rich town has no effect on project price. :)

Retro light? You got it! Here you are:

nmyaE.jpg

There are two prices. One for how much is it to build and the other is how much to demolish. Rich town has no effect on project price. :)

Retro light? You got it! Here you are:

nmyaE.jpg

alright thanks i'll add this image and and info to the thread :)

Oh and is demolish price pretty much 10% of the building price?

oh oh oh and i forgot to ask.
Does the books have any pics of Katrina's fortune house in the mall and how to unlock it?

alright thanks i'll add this image and and info to the thread :)

Oh and is demolish price pretty much 10% of the building price?

oh oh oh and i forgot to ask.
Does the books have any pics of Katrina's fortune house in the mall and how to unlock it?

Demolish price is usually 10% of the build price. Some notes:
- This has to be paid by the you on the spot, so have the money on you already.
- a project can be cancelled mid-build BUT any donations put toward the building will be lost.
- it takes one day to build or cancel anything
- no public works can be built during an event day
- no public work will be celebrated during an event day, instead being relegated to being celebrated the following day.

Katrina's Fortune house? I think I posted the unlock on GFQs a while ago but here:

Katrina's Fortune House
- Have your fortune told be Katrina 20 times and she will ask you for a shop in your shopping arcade.
- Her shop will reside where the blue trash can is in your shopping arcade (next to the Dream House)

Also, I think a pic of it was shown in one of the shots from the EU version in one of the threads here a while back.

Thank you very much :)

anyway i am sorry for all the question.
i asked this a few pages back but you musn't have seen it.
But what does it say about fertilizer in the book?

Last edited:
Thank you very much :)

anyway i am sorry for all the question.
i asked this a few pages back but you musn't have seen it.
But what does it say about fertilizer in the book?

No worries. That's what I'm here for xD

Fertilizer is for helping delicious fruit grow. That's all sadly. :/

No worries. That's what I'm here for xD

Fertilizer is for helping delicious fruit grow. That's all sadly. :/

yeah that's what i thought,
thank you very much for your help

anyway, i've gotta think of some more **** i wanna know now haha

yeah that's what i thought,
thank you very much for your help

anyway, i've gotta think of some more **** i wanna know now haha

when you do, let me know. i'll be right here XD i'm reading through the guides one by one. the amount of information that they have put in is seriously massive. this has dedication and time written all over it (possibly in japanese). I look at these and then look at some old guides I have from america and there is simply no comparison :p

ahhh ok :)
also I was gonna edit that post but you answered before I could get there in time.

first question; does it have any other additional info on town laws other than those stated in this thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63648-Town-Law-Info

second question: Josh from bitblock posted on his tumblr a picture of a jacobs ladder, but he said his town isn't perfect and says it could possibly be due to the fact he has a beautiful town? So do Beautiful towns give you jacobs ladders every now and then, or does a semi perfect town produce them?

and if you get annoyed at me asking too many questions, a simple "Bidoof man gtfo" will do :) aha

ahhh ok :)
also I was gonna edit that post but you answered before I could get there in time.

first question; does it have any other additional info on town laws other than those stated in this thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63648-Town-Law-Info

second question: Josh from bitblock posted on his tumblr a picture of a jacobs ladder, but he said his town isn't perfect and says it could possibly be due to the fact he has a beautiful town? So do Beautiful towns give you jacobs ladders every now and then, or does a semi perfect town produce them?

and if you get annoyed at me asking too many questions, a simple "Bidoof man gtfo" will do :) aha

I'll use the layout from that thread here.

Beautiful Town
- No cockroaches
- No trash in the river/ocean
- Harder to grow weeds (not impossible)
- Flowers do not wither

Morning Town
- Shops open earlier
-- what time is dependent on the shop
- Villagers wake up earlier
-- what time depends on villagers' personality

Town that Never sleeps
- Shops stay open later
-- what time depends on shop
- Villagers stay up later
-- what time depends on villagers' personality

Rich town
- Sell and Buy price go up by 20%
-- Turnips unaffected by this
- Recycle shop will always have at least 2 items on demand
- Easier to grow Money trees (with golden shovel)

The Jacob's Ladder grows only when the town has hit perfect status. It could very well be that his town hit perfect status and then he has since lost it. If he kept up the perfect town status, the Jacob's Ladder grows randomly after as long as he keeps it up.

Ok thank you ^^
that's all

[size=-2]for now...[/size]

Is there another island? On the box art there is two. The one you play games on with the old mayor, and then a plain little tiny one.

Sorry, noobie question. σ(^_^;)

There's only one island you can access, but if you count the mini-games, you can say there are many.

Back