I'm not in a good mood

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
yeah i don't think i smiled at all today :| so don't get me mad or i might do something really bad. It has something to do with friends don't ask :angry: picklewarrior knows what i'm talking about. So yeah i'm mad. I just screamed at my sis :mad:
Not to get you mad, but I think that this would be better suited to Off-Topic.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
yeah i don't think i smiled at all today :| so don't get me mad or i might do something really bad. It has something to do with friends don't ask :angry: picklewarrior knows what i'm talking about. So yeah i'm mad. I just screamed at my sis :mad:
hopefully you'll be happier soon.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
>_< thats the second topic thats been moved from off topic to wiching well that i made :|
Sorry. I don't have anything against you, you're a nice person, just watch where the topics go.
its ok i'm fealing a little better. You can never stay mad after a dog comes up to you then lays down in your lap and looks up at you... I don't know why but i wasn't mad any more... and i had taco bell
:rofl:
but i might be in a bad mood after school sometimes...

:(

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
>_< thats the second topic thats been moved from off topic to wiching well that i made :|
Sorry. I don't have anything against you, you're a nice person, just watch where the topics go.
its ok i'm fealing a little better. You can never stay mad after a dog comes up to you then lays down in your lap and looks up at you... I don't know why but i wasn't mad any more... and i had taco bell

The Magic of Tacos.

The Rutles said:
I'm sory i made u sad

:huh: wha? you did? unless i know you then... you didn't make me sad... wait... are you, no you can't be him.... even though he looks at all my posts at nsider... no you didn't make me sad

:D

Whos who im confused STOP LOOKING AT ME *runs away* *runs back naked * yells freedom* *i didnt do anything* and ha start tech ur clothing ray cant ctach me now

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Taco Bell has the opposite effect on me. >__>

Furry Sparks said:
And he never got better.

The end.

No really I don't think he smiled today either.

Back