I'm new here, etc..

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Anyone gonna see it? It comes out in theaters this Friday. I read the books and I want to see if they are anything alike.

Hi, @ NSider, I'm Charcoalkirby, Presea, Top_Knight_of_hyrule, Mar:eek:, B0wser, Inuyashaisthebestshowever, etc.... :rolleyes: and would love to join these AC forums

^_^

Hi and welome to TBT. But I must warn you that Stormtrooper88888 is going to change your name. Becuase there is a rule that your name at Nsider has to be the same here. (That way poeple don't get confused) We currently have elected smileys phase one going on it is in the floated thread here. We also have a money system! Go to the bell tree store to find out what they are. Anywyas Welcome to the forums!

:D

BAMBAM! said:
Hi and welome to TBT. But I must warn you that Stormtrooper88888 is going to change your name. Becuase there is a rule that your name at Nsider has to be the same here. (That way poeple don't get confused) We currently have elected smileys phase one going on it is in the floated thread here. We also have a money system! Go to the bell tree store to find out what they are. Anywyas Welcome to the forums!

:D
What he said, but the smiley thing is over as of yesterday. You may want to choose which name you want, probably the one you use the most.

JJRAMONE2 said:
I read the books, watched the mini series , and now im going to see the movie.
Same here. It's should be cool, I'm not sure. Some of the things in there aren't exactly appropraite. It's probably adapted.

BME!!!!! (best movie ever)bmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebmebme

Back