Ignored Horses

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
I feel like horses aren't getting much attention! Everyone want cats or dogs or octopi! I don't know I just want to know if you guys are thinking what I'm thinking!

I do have Papi but I guess I also prefer cat over horse xD

i had victoria in wild world and she was so cute ;u; except i was young and stupid back then so i used to send her glasses and hats to try and get her mask off lmao

Im terrified of horses in real life so I don't care too much for horse villagers. Peaches, Papi, Savannah, and Colton are pretty cute though (I won't mention Julian since he is a unicorn and not 'ignored') I have Colton and Julian in my second town, but only because I like to do things in pairs

Last edited:
I have three of the more popular horses in my one town but I'd love for Annabelle to move in too... Or Savannah... Or Victoria... Winnie is cute too... JUST SEND EM' ALL OVER.

I had two horses when I first started my town: Elmer and Peaches. I donno, I was alright with Peaches... but Elmer reminded me of those horse masks people wear and it freaked me out haha. I don't like the horses much and I wouldn't want to keep them around for long.

I think the horses have enough popularity (Julian, Papi, Colton) but some of them nobody ever says anything about (Winnie, Victoria, Annalise). I wouldn't mind Elmer though.

And Roscoe is my dreamie. xD

I love the horses. :) I have Roscoe and Annalise in my main town, and Julian and Colton in my alt. I had Papi, too, but he moved away, sadly. I also really like Ed!

I'll probably have a town full of horse villagers someday. Someday. I really like the horse villagers, but I couldn't help but want to keep some variety in my town (and I just can't get over the idea of not having Genji in there, lol).

Back