• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon If you used to play Pokemon go but don't plan to return, please help me out!

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Hey! This post will serve both as a PSA to Pokemon go players and a personal request haha. If a Pokemon go account hasn't been used in a while, Niantic will sometimes send out promotional codes to get users to log back in. I was wondering if anyone who used to play the game but no longer does would mind taking a second to scan your email for these codes. They will sometimes send out multiple of these codes to the same person, and they say they expire but they actually don't!

To find these codes, search for the phrase "we've missed you" in your email. Each of these emails has a unique code for in game items (usually two lucky eggs and two incubators). If you currently play Pokemon go, enjoy your free items! If you don't, please DM me any codes that you find if you don't have plans to come back to it 😂
😂

Edit to say I'm not actually sure if the codes work for anyone or if they need to be used by the original trainer.

Last edited:
The bigger obstacle to that is that those emails have a time limit of three days to be redeemed. I actually checked my email out of curiosity and did find a few of them, but they're all long since expired. So trying to find someone who has stopped playing recently enough to redeem those codes will be... particularly difficult.

The bigger obstacle to that is that those emails have a time limit of three days to be redeemed. I actually checked my email out of curiosity and did find a few of them, but they're all long since expired. So trying to find someone who has stopped playing recently enough to redeem those codes will be... particularly difficult.
My emails all said that they were expired in three days, but all of them still worked despite being years old. Have you tried inputting any of them?

My emails all said that they were expired in three days, but all of them still worked despite being years old. Have you tried inputting any of them?
I haven't. I'll go ahead and DM them to you. They're not much, but I hope they help.\

EDIT: Looking at the fine print, actually, I did stumble upon this-
unknown.png

Only redeemable on the Pokemon GO account associated with the email address the promo code was sent to.

So I don't think it will work.

Last edited:
Back