• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

If you had to choose, which Able Sister is your favorite?

Which Able Sister is your favorite?

• Total voters
As a child, I loved Sable most. But when CF came out, and we met Labelle... her story, about desperately wanting to support her sisters and having the huge fight and messing everything up and just being consumed by regret...that really got to me. When I saw her back with her sisters in NL I got really emotional. I feel like her story is really unique out of a lot of the characters, and I really relate to that sense of burden that she feels to care for her siblings. (Not that it's a bad thing, but it can be A Lot.)

sable, definitely; she?s so sweet and caring and i?ve always liked how you had to talk to her for a few days before she began to open up to you aha

I actually like all three of them, but overall, I like Sable the most, mainly because of her personality.

Okay I can’t lie, half of the time I feel as if Sable is my most “earned” bff because of all the work you have to put in in order to become friends with her! I do time travel so I was able to become good friends with her pretty quickly, but I can’t deny that it can be frustrating at times to get to that point in the relationship, especially in New Leaf when her friendship was the determination of whether or not you could download friendship codes!

Also, out of the three, I would have to say my least favorite is Mabel, but that does not mean I dislike her or anything of the sort! Italy just that out of the three, she always comes off the most basic and generic, but she’s still super cute and I love all three of these sisters to death. Not to mention that Mabel has some major Sonic the Hedgehog vibes, making her even better imo.

I’ve never been a fan of Labelle tbh. Sable is an absolute sweetie as well but mable is hands down my favorite. She’s helping and upbeat, I can also appreciate her confidence and she seems like the leader type

I went with Mable, just because of how friendly she is. Label... no. Go join your sisters and stop taking up a whole day when other more important NPCs could come.

Sable! Her design is my favourite, love her little freckles,,,love the other two as well though, Labelle's backstory is really good.

I voted for Sable as though you think she hates you at first, she'll come around eventually. I like her.

Surprised she's winning, let alone a landslide!

I was going to go for Mabel until I saw Labelle was an option. I don't care for her much in NH for obvious reasons but I was a big fan of the whole GracieGrace thing in CF and so associating her with that high-fashion life is what it's all about. Would love if she had more designs than just her Labelle line!

Back