Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i would watch it
pietro is soooooooooooo cool!
i have hope for him since tucker (one of my dreamies) was in my campsite
..unfortunately i just streetpassed aurora :( and my town was full

What about a video with Pietro involved in erotic activities? .. To put it lightly

Maybe you should watch Chuggaaconroy's playthrough of Animal crossing. He eventually moves in.

* gasp * I love Chuggaaconroy's ACNL Let's Plays. I'm pretty sad he only does the holiday's now.

Pietro x Muffy is the best ship because one is rainbow and one is achromatic. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

I love Pietro b/c of Chugga's videos. I was fortunate enough to get Pietro when I started playing this game. So far he attempted to move out twice. He AIN'T leavin!

I love Pietro b/c of Chugga's videos. I was fortunate enough to get Pietro when I started playing this game. So far he attempted to move out twice. He AIN'T leavin!

When I was still watching his AC vids, Shep moved out and I was sad. But when Pietro moved in, I was cheered up right away because the sight of him reminded me of Chugga :3
But I let him go because he wasn't my preferred smug.

When I was still watching his AC vids, Shep moved out and I was sad. But when Pietro moved in, I was cheered up right away because the sight of him reminded me of Chugga :3
But I let him go because he wasn't my preferred smug.

Well, he is based off of Pietro Aretino, an Italian satirist.
Also Pietro is really into his fashion, apparently.

Back