• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

If I was the owner of...

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
So, in this game, you say what you would do if you owned the thing above you! For example:

Person 1: If I was the owner of KFC, I would eat nothing but fried chicken!
Bike
Person 2: If I was the owner of a bike, I would.....

You get the picture. I'll start.

Popeye's

if i was the owner of popeyes i would eat fried chicken all the time and die

mcdonalds

If i owned mcdonalds i would start serving better food. Like french fries with chicken on the side.
Japanese toy shop

Last edited:
if I owned a japense toy shop I would pretend I was a little girl

A lost puppy.

if i was the owner of popeyes i would eat fried chicken all the time and die

mcdonalds
If I was the owner of McDonalds I would shut it down FOREVER.
Prin:I would be sad.

K-Mart

Last edited:
If I was the owner of a coffee shop I'd make it an owl cafe where you can play with owls

The BBC

If I was the owner of cake I would eat it and enjoy it.

TGI Fridays

If I was the owner of TGI Fridays I would change it to TGI Mondays, because nobody likes Mondays.

Nyquil

Does that mean you don't like TGI Fridays
If I owned Nyquil I would make it taste a little better.

Anime

I love TGI Fridays, but everyone already loves Fridays. Making it TGI Monday would make +1 reason to love Mondays hehehehe.

If I owned Anime I would never let a season end. Never ending anime forever! :p

Doctor Who

If I was the owner of Doctor Who, first things first sending Moffat packing I'll figure out the writing later

Animal Crossing/Nintendo

If I was the owner of Animal Crossing/Nintendo, I would surprise some unexpected customers with games pre-loaded with every rare and valuable item obtainable in and out of the game.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

If I owned Six Flags Magic Mountain I'd add a TARDIS

Walmart

If I was the owner of Walmart, I would monopolize the local economy and undermine local businesses. Oh wait, too late.

Turtle

Last edited:
If I were the owner of a turtle, I would figure how to perfectly care for it, and then do so.

nail polish

Back