IF help center

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Welcome to IFHC herer we offer speacelists on making IF forums, that ofter there techniques and skiils to make your forum a hit! you can ask anjything from codes, too putting a welcome bar on, it is all free! Because the knoledge of helping some one is a great feeling!

I got the idea for this yesterday, when I offered to help some one get thier board started ujp, so far, so good, I got many things that forums years old do not have!

I am the only employe so far, if you would like to join tell me your technique and if you can one of your forums.

Storm is already an employe that is if he wants to join

Is there any code to make your board look like Lithium forums? you know, colored names trough boards?

1. go to manage user groups
2. Click in edit one
3. in online format prefix put this

<span style='color:red; filter:glow(color=silver, strength=4); height=3'>
or this

<span style='color:Orange; font-weight:bold'>

4. in the suffix part put </span> for the seconed one for the first one

</span></b>

BULERIAS said:
No, not at the moment, apparently.
hey Bul, what does this mean? "We are currently having technical difficulties. Please bare with us if there are any problems. Thankyou"

what kind of problems?

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
hey Bul, what does this mean? "We are currently having technical difficulties. Please bare with us if there are any problems. Thankyou"

what kind of problems?
Um, well, orienting the Off-Topic board(s), Gamer's Lounge, etc...

And when we delete posts, it doesn't delete them from your post count anymore...

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:

what kind of problems?
Um, well, orienting the Off-Topic board(s), Gamer's Lounge, etc...

And when we delete posts, it doesn't delete them from your post count anymore...
oh, well I hope they get fixed soon.

THE_AUSTRALIAN_GUY, there isnt a code that makes the names look like Lithium. I wish there was though...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
THE_AUSTRALIAN_GUY, there isnt a code that makes the names look like Lithium. I wish there was though...
well, there's one that makes the Admin look like that, but its not that a big deal.

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY said:
I did not qiute get what he meant and still don't...:'(
your in NSider right? duh. and have you seen when you enter a board that user names are in color? thats what we are talking about.

Back