• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I think Smart Tech deserves...

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
a round of applause for all the work he's done with the Member Library and many other things, including trivia and all the moderation he is constantly doing!

I agree! Thanks Valoo, for constantly helping TBT and upholding all of the rules! It would've been considerably worse without you! Thank you!

Ummm... yeah... well.... thanks!

We better bump that "We like smart thread".

so... We like smart!

Wow, thanks, everyone. But really, it was no big deal. I just did this because not only was it a little fun, but I'm helping you all out, helping you have more fun.

So, I'm glad you enjoy my work. I know I do.

^_^

Great job Smart...the member library is outstanding, truly spectacular when you think about all the stuff in there.

DarthGohan1 said:
Great job Smart...the member library is outstanding, truly spectacular when you think about all the stuff in there.
yeah there is a lot in there

:blink:
i was reading through it and there was acctually something about me in there under one of the special ranks

:p
Submarine Admiral: This rank has been retired, it was once used as a contest rank, for the TBT Sub War Tournament, which never became too popular. Only one person has had it, and that was ZeldaFreak104.
thats the only thing that i've ever really done here that no one else has done

HE DOES GOOD AT EVERYTHING!He moves threads that I don't know where to put when I was a noob in here
So congrats Valoo!!!!!

;)

Back