• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I saw like the most awesomeist room!!!

Tennis=Life

Bells
In alkal's house in his right thing. He has a club (what he calls it). He has a counter where he goes behind it and there is a mixer, a refrigerator. Then there are a bunch of bar stools. Then in the back of the room in a corner there is a lamp and a cream sofa. you gotta see it to see how cool it is!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
In alkal's house in his right thing. He has a club (what he calls it). He has a counter where he goes behind it and there is a mixer, a refrigerator. Then there are a bunch of bar stools. Then in the back of the room in a corner there is a lamp and a cream sofa. you gotta see it to see how cool it is!
Cool. :yes:

This probably dimms in comparison, but on my 2nd floor, I have a game room, with bowling pins, arcade games, and more. :yes: I should let more people visit me, though. I've been the one seeing everyone else's town recently.

:p

Back