• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

**i need visitors and to visit others for badges**

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
i've played for almost 6 years and decided it's time to work on finishing some badges I didn't work towards.

i'm working towards these badges mainly. :)

Goodwill Ambassador Be visited by others 500 times
Space Traveler Visit other towns 500 times

anyone want to help? if you want to go on island tours or whatever else we can do that too. I'm eastern standard timezone (gmt-5).

also, does anybody have a weeding town? tysm :)

if anyone needs help with something I'm also available to help you with that. whether it be items, cataloguing, badges, etc

bump. been playing with one person from here. made arrangements with 2 others who didn't show up.

anyone want to play sometime?

bump!

found 3 random people on the international islands last night who played several island tours for medals. was a lot of fun. sadly they aren't from this forum.

anyone want to meet up in game? tyvm

You can visit my town if you'd like, I have a New Leaf help thread that I run (there's a link to it in my signature), so you can check that out and see if anything I offer is what you need. Minimally, if you want to grind for a badge, you can just visit and leave my town over and over until you get enough. If you'd like to connect, please post in my New Leaf thread, and I'll be happy to help you however I can.

Hello!
I had to make an account here because I'm interested in helping you!
My goal is to renovate my train station.

I'm 7 hours in the future though, UTC+2 but time isn't really an issue for me :giggle:

EDIT. I just saw that OPs user profile isn't available anymore so i guess this is a dead end now lol.

Last edited:
Hello!
I had to make an account here because I'm interested in helping you!
My goal is to renovate my train station.

I'm 7 hours in the future though, UTC+2 but time isn't really an issue for me :giggle:

EDIT. I just saw that OPs user profile isn't available anymore so i guess this is a dead end now lol.
i also want to get the train station update, i believe even if the same person visits a lot of times counts too?
if youre still interested i would gladly help :'u

i also want to get the train station update, i believe even if the same person visits a lot of times counts too?
if youre still interested i would gladly help :'u
I'm still 100% interested! Yes, 1 person can visit and the renovation will be unlocked.

We could take turns and visit each other! It's a little grindy but perhaps not overwhelming if we do 10-20 visits/day for a week or something like that :unsure:

I'm still 100% interested! Yes, 1 person can visit and the renovation will be unlocked.

We could take turns and visit each other! It's a little grindy but perhaps not overwhelming if we do 10-20 visits/day for a week or something like that :unsure:
ooo i like that idea, my friend code is in my about page, for whenever you want to add me

I'd love to play new leaf if you are still looking for people! I'm trying to earn my gold badges too :))

ooo nice i added you, i am available to play like - all the time xD except fridays
What time zone are you in? We could try to set a time that work for both of us! I think you might be online in the early dawn when i'm not awake lol

What time zone are you in? We could try to set a time that work for both of us! I think you might be online in the early dawn when i'm not awake lol
sorry i dissapeared for a while, you can just give me a date and time for it, my sleeping schedule is horrible anyways XD

my timezone is (GMT-8)

I need basically anything online-related, I haven't gotten to wifi with anyone in ACNL yet.

You can visit me. I'm free after work hours. (Like 5pm EST). My friend code is
4399-4511-9807

Oh crap. I think I need to do this too.

Bummer that this part of the forum is so dead :/

If anyone is still interested in this let me know! My friend code is in the signature.
i am! i have added you, my timezone is GMT-8, i am free like, ALL the time except fridays and saturdays
my FC is 5301-1848-2090 (i should put it on my signature too xD)

i am! i have added you, my timezone is GMT-8, i am free like, ALL the time except fridays and saturdays
my FC is 5301-1848-2090 (i should put it on my signature too xD)
I added you as well! My timezone is CET, which is quite a big difference, but as I also have a lot of free time I'm sure we can make it work

Back