Help, trying to complete all the badges >_<

bleached

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I’m looking for people to help me with the 500 visitors/visited 500 other town badges before the online services shut down!!
I can do either (visit or host) and my fc is 0491-2053-4283

I’m looking for people to help me with the 500 visitors/visited 500 other town badges before the online services shut down!!
I can do either (visit or host) and my fc is 0491-2053-4283
I can help come to your town 500 times, but not right now and later today maybe? When are you available?

I can help come to your town 500 times, but not right now and later today maybe? When are you available?
Sounds good!! I’ll be online for the next 4 hours or so, but I can leave my gates open if you’re not available until after then :]

Hmm I guess I can come in 4 hours? Is that alright?
Completely forgot! May I please get your fc? I’m gonna open the gates and go to sleep, feel free to come over whenever you’d like ^_^

Completely forgot! May I please get your fc? I’m gonna open the gates and go to sleep, feel free to come over whenever you’d like ^_^
Sure thing! My friend code is: 3626-5339-1222 I can add yours right now if you want.
Post automatically merged:

@bleached do you by any chance know how many visitors you've already received in total so far?

Last edited:
Sure thing! My friend code is: 3626-5339-1222 I can add yours right now if you want.
Post automatically merged:

@bleached do you by any chance know how many visitors you've already received in total so far?
Sorry for the super late reply!! I have 20 visitors atm

Hi, I'd like to help! I'm trying to get the same medals as well. I currently have the bronze for hosting, but nothing for visiting other people quite yet. My FC is 1221-3808-0807

I can help anyone with either visiting or being visited. All I ask in exchange is that you post your request in my New Leaf help thread (link in my signature) to help keep it active. :)

I wanna help too! I just started over recently and would like to help others (and me) to get those two badges!

My FC is 1865-2255-5676 and I'll add people whenever I can! I have notifs on for this thread and will respond asap

I can help with either you need as well! I've added you, mine is 4356-1139-7702

I'd be happy to come and visit, maybe you could come to mine too? Friend code is 2595-2472-2033

I’d be happy to help too! I’ll add you now, and I’m also looking to get 100 visits for the train station upgrade :D my FC is 3540 2526 7080

Back