• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I met Tyeforce IRL today

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I met Santa Claus with Mario at Iraq, eating roast Torchic, while wearing tree costumes.
Riiight.

[Nook said:
,Oct 10 2010, 04:55:27 PM]Pics or it didn't happen.
Pics
2nqfsys.png

it happened

I'm sorry but this is impossible.

Tyeforce isn't even a real person, he's just a bot programed by Jeremy to act as troll fodder and talk about pokemon 364 days out of the year. Jeremy made Tyebot so that TBT members wouldn't run out of people to mock, and so that the mods had something to do with their time.

Since you obviously can't meet a program, more accurately, since someone like Tye can't physically exist, you couldn't have met him.

Hellsingrunner said:

Tyeforce isn't even a real person, he's just a bot programed by Jeremy to act as troll fodder and talk about pokemon 364 days out of the year. Jeremy made Tyebot so that TBT members wouldn't run out of people to mock, and so that the mods had something to do with their time.

Since you obviously can't meet a program, more accurately, since someone like Tye can't physically exist, you couldn't have met him.
Whiplash.

Hellsingrunner said:

He hitched a ride on a Porygon and flew into the internet.

Kids, do not try this at home, because you might get seizures.

@Psycho
Like Torchic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back